Cycling ARLEQUIN Amiibo cycling (temp. closed)

Unfortunately I’m not at home at the moment and probably won’t be for about 2 hours. I’m available after that or tomorrow whatever works for you.
That's fine with me! Just message me when you're home and I'll get it started!

That's fine with me! Just message me when you're home and I'll get it started!
Sounds good, thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I am now home and will TT out my villager that is ready to move. I’ll be ready in a few mins. :)

Last edited:
In-game name: Rita
Island: Lurelin
Villager(s): Punchy, Gaston, Cherry
Payment method: 100 TBT
Plot open?: yes
Other notes: Punchy is priority!! I need cute stoner cat

Last edited:
In-game name: Rita
Island: Lurelin
Villager(s): Punchy, Gaston, Cherry
Payment method: 100 TBT
Plot open?: yes
Other notes: Punchy is priority!! I need cute stoner cat
Hi there! I'm just checking before bed and I will work on getting you Punchy ASAP tomorrow! (I love him, have him on my main island :love:). Let me know about what time you'd like him ready and I'll aim for that. I can do the others in succession if you want to TT to open spots, or I can put them on the wait list for the future :)

In-game name: AtomicNyx
Island: Isla Luna
Villager(s): Bianca
Payment method: 20 tbt and 15 NMT
Plot open?: I have a villager that asked to move and can TT out as soon as Bianca is ready! ^.^
Other notes: you've already helped me so much through what you do! So close to having my island full of dreamies, all thanks to you ^.^

In-game name: Memory
Island: Windchime
Villager(s): Mathilda
Payment method: 10 NMT
Plot open?: No
Other notes: I’d like to be put on the waiting list! I’ll try to get a free plot within the next couple of days tho.

In-game name: Queru
Island: Aoshima
Villager(s): Ruby or Blanche
Plot open?: Not yet! (but soon)
Other notes: I would like to be in the waiting list by now, I am trying to get more NMT for you and an available spot:)

In-game name: AtomicNyx
Island: Isla Luna
Villager(s): Bianca
Payment method: 20 tbt and 15 NMT
Plot open?: I have a villager that asked to move and can TT out as soon as Bianca is ready! ^.^
Other notes: you've already helped me so much through what you do! So close to having my island full of dreamies, all thanks to you ^.^
As requested in DM, I'll add you to the wait list! Just DM me when you're ready to begin the process!

In-game name: Memory
Island: Windchime
Villager(s): Mathilda
Plot open?: No
Other notes: I’d like to be put on the waiting list! I’ll try to get a free plot within the next couple of days tho.
Thank you! I will add you to my wait list. Just comment here or DM me when you're ready to begin the process!

In-game name: Queru
Island: Aoshima
Villager(s): Ruby or Blanche
Plot open?: Not yet! (but soon)
Other notes: I would like to be in the waiting list by now, I am trying to get more NMT for you and an available spot:)

I will add you to the wait list! Once you figure out which one you'd like and you have a plot open, DM me or comment here and we can get started!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Roan
Island: No Anime
Villager(s): Olivia
Payment method: 15 TBT
Plot open?: Tomorrow
Other notes: I live in the UK, hopefully that doesn’t cause any problem when trading.

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Roan
Island: No Anime
Villager(s): Olivia
Plot open?: Tomorrow
Other notes: I live in the UK, hopefully that doesn’t cause any problem when trading.
I'll add you to the wait list! When you have a plot open just DM me. I work from home so I'll be available after 9am US Central time.

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: MartyMcFly
Island: HillValley
Villager(s): Sherb or Julia
Payment method: NMT
Plot open?: Any time today, as soon as possible
Other notes: I work in healthcare and do not get a ton of free time to be online so times I am available are very specific

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: MartyMcFly
Island: HillValley
Villager(s): Sherb or Julia
Payment method: NMT
Plot open?: Any time today, as soon as possible
Other notes: I work in healthcare and do not get a ton of free time to be online so times I am available are very specific
Sherb does not have an Amiibo so I can't help you with him, but I can work on getting Julia ready. It will take about 45 minutes, if you have the time now. Otherwise, give me a specific time to have her ready and I can work with your schedule!

Hi! Did u add me on the waitlist? :)
I did :) Just message me when you're ready to begin.

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Rue
Island: Honey Cove
Villager(s): Bones
Payment method: 15nmt
Plot open?: Yes!!
Other notes: I’m available all day so whenever you’re able to!! :)

Sherb does not have an Amiibo so I can't help you with him, but I can work on getting Julia ready. It will take about 45 minutes, if you have the time now.

I DO have the time now! I forget what tier she is but I'll build a plot and be ready for you! Just lmk when you are ready!

Just looked her up again, I'll also have the nmt ready!

I DO have the time now! I forget what tier she is but I'll build a plot and be ready for you! Just lmk when you are ready!

Just looked her up again, I'll also have the nmt ready!
She's C so 15 NMT! I'll work on getting her ready to go!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Rue
Island: Honey Cove
Villager(s): Bones
Payment method: 15nmt
Plot open?: Yes!!
Other notes: I’m available all day so whenever you’re able to!! :)
You'll be up after my current villager. I'll DM you when I'm ready to start!

In-game name: Len
Island: Mythmire
Villager(s): Ribbot
Plot open?: Yes, as of 6/12/20 (tomorrow)!
Other notes: Thank you!

In-game name: Len
Island: Mythmire
Villager(s): Ribbot
Plot open?: Yes, as of 6/12/20 (tomorrow)!
Other notes: Thank you!
I'll add you to the wait list. Message me tomorrow when you're ready to start!

Sherb does not have an Amiibo so I can't help you with him, but I can work on getting Julia ready. It will take about 45 minutes, if you have the time now. Otherwise, give me a specific time to have her ready and I can work with your schedule!

I did :) Just message me when you're ready to begin.
hello! i am ready for the process:)

hello! i am ready for the process:)
Did you decide which villager you prefer? I have a couple people ahead of you yet tonight and need to take a dinner break, so it'll be a few hours before I am ready, if you'll still be around.

Back