Cycling ARLEQUIN Amiibo cycling (temp. closed)

Hi, good morning.
In-game name: Mafer
Island:Suiban
Villager(s): Stella
Payment method: tbt (can pay you 50 tbt)
Plot open?: Yes, restarted and has plenty of plots
Other notes: she is not for me, she's for a friend of mine who restarted and really wants her back. I wanted to know if I could pm you about availability. Thank you and have a good day!

I got one of my villagers out! :D
I'll DM you!
Post automatically merged:

In-game name: AtomicNyx
Island: Isla Luna
Villager(s): Olivia and Wolfgang
Payment method: (15 NMT for Olivia) (25 TBT and remaining 10 NMT for Wolfgang if that's okay?)
Plot open?: Currently have a villager in boxes but could TT to get them out as soon as either one is ready :) would have to TT to get a free plot for the other.
Other notes: going to bed soon but will be back online by 12pm pst, maybe a bit earlier, and should be free all day after that ♡

Edit: I added Wolfgang to my original post ^.^
Send me a DM when you're online and I'll start the process of getting Olivia for you! The payment for Wolfgang is fine. Of course he'll take time after Olivia, but we can discuss that later today!

Hi, good morning.
In-game name: Mafer
Island:Suiban
Villager(s): Stella
Payment method: tbt (can pay you 50 tbt)
Plot open?: Yes, restarted and has plenty of plots
Other notes: she is not for me, she's for a friend of mine who restarted and really wants her back. I wanted to know if I could pm you about availability. Thank you and have a good day!
Good morning! I am adding you to the queue. I anticipate having her ready in about 3 hours at the soonest, but go ahead and PM me and we can discuss timing there!

Villager(s): Bella
Payment method: 1,000,000 in game bells
Plot open?: I have a villager in boxes and ready to move out as soon as Bella is available :)
Other notes: N/A

Villager(s): Bella
Payment method: 1,000,000 in game bells
Plot open?: I have a villager in boxes and ready to move out as soon as Bella is available :)
Other notes: N/A
I'm about to go to bed but I'll message you in the morning and we can arrange a pickup time, if that's ok with you :)

Hi there! I ended up buying Henry's amiibo card! I was curious if you had the Welcome Amiibos as well? I'd love to change my villager if so. :)

In-game name: Sanna
Island: St. Flora
Villager(s): Nan
Payment method: 10 TBT
Plot open?: Yes
Other notes: I’m free right now for a few hours! :giggle:

Hi there! I ended up buying Henry's amiibo card! I was curious if you had the Welcome Amiibos as well? I'd love to change my villager if so. :)
Yes, I have the Welcome Amiibo series as well. Let me know who you'd like!

In-game name: Sanna
Island: St. Flora
Villager(s): Nan
Payment method: 10 TBT
Plot open?: Yes
Other notes: I’m free right now for a few hours! :giggle:
Hi there! I have one villager to deliver ahead of you, I will DM you once I'm ready.

Yes, I have the Welcome Amiibo series as well. Let me know who you'd like!

Hi there! I have one villager to deliver ahead of you, I will DM you once I'm ready.
Okay thank you! 😄

In-game name: Ethan
Island: Twinleaf
Villager(s): Rudy
Payment method: 15tbt
Plot open?: Right now
Other notes: I would like to have him today

Last edited:
In-game name: Ethan
Island: Twinleaf
Villager(s): Rudy
Payment method: 15tbt
Plot open?: No
Other notes: I want to be placed on the waitlist
Thank you! I'll place you on the wait list. Just reply or message me when you want to start the process!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Julie
Island: Isla Alma
Villager(s): Walt
Payment method: 10 NMT
Plot open?: Not yet ;o;
Other notes: Hoping to have an open slot soon!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Julie
Island: Isla Alma
Villager(s): Walt
Payment method: 10 NMT
Plot open?: Not yet ;o;
Other notes: Hoping to have an open slot soon!
Hi there! I'll add you to the wait list - just contact me when you have an open plot and we'll get the process started!

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Usagi
Island: Moon Prism
Villager(s): Kiki
Payment method: 35TBT
Plot open?: Yes I have someone moving and am willing to TT them out.
Other notes:

REQUEST FORM:
In-game name: Usagi
Island: Moon Prism
Villager(s): Kiki
Payment method: 35TBT
Plot open?: Yes I have someone moving and am willing to TT them out.
Other notes:
Excellent! If you have about 30-45 minutes I can get the process started now for you. If that works then I'll DM you with my Dodo code once she's ready!

Excellent! If you have about 30-45 minutes I can get the process started now for you. If that works then I'll DM you with my Dodo code once she's ready!

Unfortunately I’m not at home at the moment and probably won’t be for about 2 hours. I’m available after that or tomorrow whatever works for you.

Back