• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ariane's smol art thread 💌

Ohh I love your recent Snow White and Pokemon drawings!! The Raichu one especially is so detailed and beautiful ; w ; it gives off a really peaceful vibe && so many cute Pok?mons omgg

Ahhh thank you!! <3 it means a lot, I’m especially happy with my Pokemon piece ^^

I wanted to draw my pocket camp manager in her favorite outfit <3
the hat took forever but,,, I just adore the floppy hat
drawing in ac style is SUCH a relief. ROUND HANDS, triangle nose

omg i love this style of your art ;-; it's so cuuute

I really love the Disney Mario Odyssey and other characters from other games.
Great style you got

someone send me the motivation/strength to draw more than one thing every few weeks

I SWEAR I TRY but life keeps throwing plans at me and video games keep calling me and I am so damn slowwwwww
but! anyway!

this is probably the last drawing I'll have time to do before I get back from vacation in..... *gasp* September ;_; I will miss my photoshop a lot

here's a drawing I just finished of my favorite girl!! The Incredibles 2 is a masterpiece and the 14 year wait was definitely worth it
I had so much fun shading and lighting the drawing in Violet's color :blush:

(click for full size)

Last edited:
I'm back after a full month of no photoshopping \o/ I made myself a new icon to slowly get back to it:

(not drawing related, but I also made my new flowery sig which I really like?)

I'm gonna try to practice drawing more from now on!

Last edited:
This is so good I just wanna hug all them they are so cute! Keep up the good work.

This is so good I just wanna hug all them they are so cute! Keep up the good work.

aww thank you so much!

I would spend all my TBT on art from you if you opened up a shop. It’s all so cute <3

you're the sweetest omg thank you <3<3 I don't see myself opening comissions any time soon considering how slow I am at finishing pieces, but maybe - hopefully - one day :blush:

oh god I haven't posted here in forever ;_;
I haven't finished any big drawings in a while, cause I didn't draw much in September and did some smaller ones for my sister's birthday in October, but I'm trying to get back to it!
I'm currently working on a Luigi's Mansion piece I hope to finish soon (I had planned it for Halloween, but I didn't have time to finish it)

in the meantime, happy Halloween from this little Pumpkaboo :blush:
To everyone celebrating, I hope you have an awesome day/night!

Last edited:
I love your art and your art style. Pumpkaboo is super adorable <3
happy halloween!

I love love love the lineless look! I am so impressed and the Sabrina one is perfect. I feel like your art style is so gorgeous! I feel like you should do an ACNL Christmas time look with the trees in lights and everything, I think lighting is probably tough with that but it would be so cute with Jingle!

I love love love the lineless look! I am so impressed and the Sabrina one is perfect. I feel like your art style is so gorgeous! I feel like you should do an ACNL Christmas time look with the trees in lights and everything, I think lighting is probably tough with that but it would be so cute with Jingle!

ahh thank you so much, this is such a sweet comment! <3
I would be up for the challenge if I had the time for it ;_; December is going to be a very busy month and I won't have much time for drawing. I do hope I can at least do a small one, we'll see ^^

Back