• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ariane's smol art thread ๐Ÿ’Œ

Last edited:
already absolutely OBSESSED with the costumes from the barbie live action movie!! (2023, directed by greta gerwig and starring margot robbie)
i'm making it my new goal to draw every single outfit from now until we've seen all of them when the movie releases ๐Ÿ’—

Last edited:
already absolutely OBSESSED with the costumes from the barbie live action movie!! (2023, directed by greta gerwig and starring margot robbie)
i'm making it my new goal to draw every single outfit from now until we've seen all of them when the movie releases ๐Ÿ’—

homie i am literally so excited for this movie you have no idea. ๐Ÿ˜ญ this is so cute!!

i wanted to create my own design of the goddess hylia from the legend of zelda series โœจ
i was inspired by the mural that was shown in the last tears of the kingdom trailer (it has a title!!!), as well as zelda herself from breath of the wild, and the lore that came with skyward sword. i loved playing with symmetry and light in this piece ๐Ÿ’™

Last edited:
happy spooky month!!! ๐ŸŽƒ
october is my favorite month, i have so many drawing ideas, i hope i get to do as many as possible โ™ฅ (it'll be a challenge, as disney dreamlight valley is devouring my time at the moment. oops)

Last edited:
i know i'm a bit early for dia de los muertos but i feel like she still fits the halloween theme ๐Ÿ’™ and i really wanted to draw this makeup ๐Ÿ’€
this is my last halloween lady for the month, but i'll be drawing sally the pumpkin queen before the 31st ๐ŸŽƒ i wish i'd had time to draw more for this series, but i'm still happy i managed to finish 4 ๐Ÿ’›

Last edited:
Back