• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ariane's smol art thread 💌

wow that's so cute!! i love lillie! I've been playing ultra sun too, but it's surprisingly hard for me (or maybe I'm just bad at games haha)

I've been playing Ultra Sun the last couple of months and I knew at some point I would HAVE to draw Lillie because I love her and she's the best and most precious cinnamon roll so here she is :blush:
I wasn't gonna go into this much detail but... my pen got away from me..... Cell shading is so exhausting I'm definitely not gonna do it all the time lmao but it does look really good on lineless art I think!
as always click for DA link and full size ♥

girl omggg! i haven't checked ur thread in awhile ;_; your freakin amazinggggg

replied in vm but thank you again ♥♥♥

thank youuuu!! ♥

/

I've been playing Ultra Sun the last couple of months and I knew at some point I would HAVE to draw Lillie because I love her and she's the best and most precious cinnamon roll so here she is :blush:
I wasn't gonna go into this much detail but... my pen got away from me..... Cell shading is so exhausting I'm definitely not gonna do it all the time lmao but it does look really good on lineless art I think!
as always click for DA link and full size ♥

Aw, you did such a great job drawing Lillie! She looks so cute! <3

wow that's so cute!! i love lillie! I've been playing ultra sun too, but it's surprisingly hard for me (or maybe I'm just bad at games haha)

thank you!! Lillie is such an angel ;_;
keep at it, it's such a good game! :D

girl omggg! i haven't checked ur thread in awhile ;_; your freakin amazinggggg

thank you honey!! you're too sweet ahhh <3<3

Aw, you did such a great job drawing Lillie! She looks so cute! <3

thank you so much Amye! :D

My sister wanted me to draw Liza from Layton's Mystery Journey, so here she is! I really like her design and backstory.
It gave me an excuse to practice a simpler style of shading, and drawing profiles ^^

Last edited:
Here's a huge Pokemon/Alola piece!! it was so much fun (and almost killed me but mostly fun!!)

I have spent the last week working on this piece, I put my heart and soul into it; it was originally supposed to be simple and fast but it got away from me and I just could not stop drawing Pokemons and details
It's the longest I've spent on a drawing I think!
I'm so proud of how it turned out ;_;
This is a love letter to Pokemon and Alola, because Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon are amazing ♥ (also Alola Raichu is my favorite!!)

Last edited:
^^ please message me if you open commissions too

I love your Pokemon/Alola and Lillie piece ;v;

My sister wanted me to draw Liza from Layton's Mystery Journey, so here she is! I really like her design and backstory.
It gave me an excuse to practice a simpler style of shading, and drawing profiles ^^

OMGGGG I LOVE THIS!! Your art is so amazing<333

Have you played this game? Professor Layton games are so much fun and I've been debating on getting this game

^^ please message me if you open commissions too

I love your Pokemon/Alola and Lillie piece ;v;

thank you!! I don't see myself doing comms anytime soon, but will do ^^

OMGGGG I LOVE THIS!! Your art is so amazing<333

Have you played this game? Professor Layton games are so much fun and I've been debating on getting this game

aww thank you so much <3
I haven't played it, puzzle games are not really my thing ahah, but my sister has played this one and other Layton games and she enjoyed it ^^

/

bringing this back up :blush:

Here's a huge Pokemon/Alola piece!! it was so much fun (and almost killed me but mostly fun!!)

I have spent the last week working on this piece, I put my heart and soul into it; it was originally supposed to be simple and fast but it got away from me and I just could not stop drawing Pokemons and details
This is a love letter to Pokemon and Alola, because Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon are amazing ♥ (also Alola Raichu is my favorite!!)

Last edited:

omfggggg why have i not seen this yet whaaaaaaat this is so amazing???? i actually love it so much omgggggggg <33333

omfggggg why have i not seen this yet whaaaaaaat this is so amazing???? i actually love it so much omgggggggg <33333

late reply but thank you thank you thank you!! <3<3

I have such a long list of things I want to draw but I'm so slowwwww and Hyrule Warriors is taking up all my free time but here's a new piece!
This was a request from a friend, and today's their birthday so I figured I'd draw it as a gift :blush: Drawing Pokemons is so funnn

Last edited:
one of my drawing goals is to one day draw every single Disney princess, so I started with my least favorite ahahhh she was still a lot of fun to draw ^^

(click for full size)
someone send me the motivation/strength to draw more than one thing every few weeks

Last edited:
Your stuff is really, really nice. That Snow White is gorgeous. Please don't ever quit!

Ohh I love your recent Snow White and Pokemon drawings!! The Raichu one especially is so detailed and beautiful ; w ; it gives off a really peaceful vibe && so many cute Pok?mons omgg

Back