• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry to be awkward, (i already accidentally Vm'd you) bUt you added kid cat to my sig instead of agent s xD I was hoping you could fix that and also mark coco as obtained? I'll pay you 10 tbt as a thank you <3

I have now unlocked the dream suite and would like to add my dream address to my signature too! It is 5C00-0083-6D40 and would like it underneath my FC.

thanks~

username: Chick
style you would like: the first one
town(s) name: Niue
mayor(s) name: Chickpea
ref of your mayor, if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included): Well, my dreamies are all the 9 chicken villagers.
FC (if included): in sidebar!
DA (if included): don't have one yet
native fruit (if included): pear and perfect pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): I don't have obtained villagers yet, but I'd like my obtained key to be a chick. <3
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: I'd like a farm styled sig.
background: farm
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: I'd like the frame to enter the shape of a chick, aswell.
font/text effects/style: A cute handwriting font which is not too elegant would be great.
other info:
offer in TBT: 25 TBT?

username: magicaldonkey
style you would like: first style please
town(s) name: Aldston
mayor(s) name: Daisy
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): none
villagers (if included): merengue, tia, punchy, zucker, marina, bunnie, kid cat, lolly, julian, ankha
FC (if included): 0705-6061-3829
DA (if included): 7F00-0081-9BA9
native fruit (if included): pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): obtained sprite - blue rose. obtained villagers: merengue, tia, punchy, zucker, marina, bunnie, lolly, julian
any other text: timezone: GMT
main colors/theme of your sig: theme like a natural area. sky to be a dark blue, fading into a lighter blue.
background: a dirt path (brown), a couple of trees, green grass with lots of small flowers. i'd also like a small tree house with a river nearby (to the right hand side if possible)
animated, yes/no: yes please! :)
shape: a cloud shape please
font/text effects/style: i like the font which you used in #40 (the ones which you did as 2 game cards next to each other not included)
other info: none
offer in TBT: 35 tbt?? :)

thank you!! :blush:

Last edited:
finished sig for magicaldonkey!
let me know if you want any changes ^^

UHk8nXh.gif

Chick:

AoIflac.gif

Last edited:
Please may you put blue roses next to julian, bunnie, marina, lolly, merengue, punchy, tia and zucker? :)

thank you it looks beautiful!! :blush:

also, do I need to buy anything from the tbt shop to allow me to put your signature (for me) in my signature? (if you understand what i mean, sorry if it's complicated!!)

Last edited:
Please may you put blue roses next to julian, bunnie, marina, lolly, merengue, punchy, tia and zucker? :)

thank you it looks beautiful!! :blush:

ahhh I'm sorry I somehow often manage to forget the obtained sprites because I add them last :')
here you go :blush:

OKsZeBu.gif

and no there's no need to buy anything ^^ you just have to copy and paste this code into the text box:

HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/OKsZeBu.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Last edited:
username: <Near>
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Skyfall, Naporia
mayor(s) name: Izzy (Skyfall), Faith (Naporia)
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Skyfall: Wolfgang, Merry, Leonardo, Chrissy, Drago, Fuchsia, Francine, Merengue, Julian, Stitches. Naporia: Maple, Lobo, Diana, Chief, Fauna, Marshal, Rowan, Deirdre, Cheri, Erik
FC (if included): 1049 3312 1928
DA (if included): NA
native fruit (if included): Apples for skyfall, Cherries for Naporia
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): NA
any other text: NA
main colors/theme of your sig: Bright and pink / blue cotton candy pastels for skyfall, naturey with lighter pastel colors greens for Naporia
background: something magical/mystic for skyfall, a light/pastel colored forest for Naporia
animated, yes/no: if you can fit in a cute simple thing thats great!
shape: you decide
font/text effects/style: something a little whimsical?
other info: NA
offer in TBT: 100

EDIT: changed town fruit and a few villagers

Last edited:
*rolls in once more*

Guess who's back? xD

A few changes in Pineleaf pleassseee! ( I also might update next week too, but for now... )

Snake moved out after me not playing for so long and DIANA MOVED IN AHH- I am happy lol

Also, time for a mayor update! This is the new pic I would like

HNI_0008 (2).JPG

Also, instead of the sig colors being Pink and Gold, may I ask for the colors to be changed to pink and a light blue? Like baby blue or sky blue?

And the background be changed to this: https://images.freecreatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Pink-Flower-Background-For-Download.jpeg

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
Thank you! but just so you know i made a little edit to my order

Last edited:
username: Anactoria
style you would like: #1
town(s) name: Houdini
mayor(s) name: Ploopa
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Kiki, Tangy, Dobie, Benjamin, Hazel, Graham, Teddy, Fauna, Francine, Chrissy
FC (if included): 1221-1821-4443
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: green and brown and woodsy with a touch of hipster townhood (cafes & bikes)
background: forest-y, maybe with a cafe peaking out? whatever you want though :blush:
animated, yes/no: no
shape: you pick!
font/text effects/style: something not too flowery/round
other info: could you put Kiki and Benjamin a bit further from the others? (They're special to me.) And a little pixel cake above Fauna's head (she shares my birthday)? :lemon::rolleyes:
offer in TBT: 45

finished orders ♥
let me know if you want any changes!

<Near>:

txyHjx8.gif

Anactoria:

DZnzPjh.png

i love them so much except i made a small edit to the villagers in skyfall! (so sorry, i just reset) im sending the 100 TBT, and i'll send 20 for your trouble after the villagers are changed :)

Heres who i want now for Skyfall: Wolfgang, Merry, Leonardo, Chrissy, Drago, Fuchsia, Francine, Merengue, Julian, Stitches.

finished orders ♥
let me know if you want any changes!

<Near>:

txyHjx8.gif

Anactoria:

DZnzPjh.png

OHMIGOSH it's so, so lovely! I don't think I want to edit anything, or maybe (if you have the time), could you switch Francine & Chrissy's position with Benjamin and Kiki? (It's ok that they're not set apart like I initially wanted.) I LOVE the colour scheme as well!

EDIT: And if it's not too much trouble, could you add a witch hat beside the mayor name? I'll send you a few extra tbt for your time :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back