Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO couldn't even wait a day! I decided to get a small update from you and get some transparent pictures!

Update
I would like you to add my mayor sprite on the flower under/inbetween Shep and Tiffany in Magnolia. View attachment 197003

username: BrinaLouWho
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): I hope these images are okay? Let me know if not!
would you like in outline? if so, what color: On the first image yes I would like two versions actually one with a pastel pink outline one with no outline. Second picture no outline. (3 pictures total) Will you be including the heart and other effects? If not that's fine but if you are, dont include the music note above Clyde's head in the second picture!
would you like a glow? if so, what color: nope!
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both):100x100 for each
offer in TBT: is 30 okay?

LMAO couldn't even wait a day! I decided to get a small update from you and get some transparent pictures!

Update
I would like you to add my mayor sprite on the flower under/inbetween Shep and Tiffany in Magnolia. View attachment 197003

username: BrinaLouWho
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): I hope these images are okay? Let me know if not!
would you like in outline? if so, what color: On the first image yes I would like two versions actually one with a pastel pink outline one with no outline. Second picture no outline. (3 pictures total) Will you be including the heart and other effects? If not that's fine but if you are, dont include the music note above Clyde's head in the second picture!
would you like a glow? if so, what color: nope!
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both):100x100 for each
offer in TBT: is 30 okay?

hello again! thank you! :D
I'll make the transparent images and add your sprite today! the pictures are fine :) as for the effects I will only keep the heart!
and 30 is perfect :)

here's your new order, BrinaLouWho :)

updated sig with sprite:

ogQa3uv.png

transparent mayor and Clyde, all 100x100:

ClTv2j9.png
QaNwIcF.png

3KJrk7J.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am going to London for a few days, so I will not be available to make signatures from April 6 to April 11, but I am still taking orders to be finished next week when I get back! ♥

I will have access to wifi on my phone so I wil still check the shop. I have a little time tonight if anyone has last minute orders/updates, after that, everything will be done next week :)

Can you *cringe* add Wart Jr. to my sig?

my bad i got busy and forgot to get the background.
here are the 2 background i was saying

purely: http://www.clipartkid.com/images/14...-clker-com-vector-clip-art-HeCdM0-clipart.png

zebilage: https://img1.etsystatic.com/047/1/10466189/il_fullxfull.738248293_71hh.jpg

tell me how much tbt is and il send it

I'll do your updates when I get home on Tuesday!
ZebraQueen, updates are free :)

These are so cool!! Do you draw/animate the backgrounds yourself? I only ask because it just looks like so much work! :eek:

Thank you!
No I don't, I'm nowhere near that talented, lol. I use backgrounds I find on google images or tumblr :)

Hello!
When you return on Tuesday, could you remove the "list" word from the tier list banners? :eek:
Thanks! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, could you possibly make them animated? :eek:

Wow! Seeing a lot of amazing signature on the first post. Definitely gonna change mine when you get back.

hi everyone!
I am home from my trip, signatures have been updated and sent and I'm ready for new orders ♥

Hello!

Could you please update my sign?
Stella gets replaced with Curlos and Marty with Chai, please. ^-^

username: SailorCrossing
style you would like: Style 2, please!
town(s) name: Milk
mayor(s) name: Rebecca
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): N/A
FC (if included): 2767-1879-6650
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: Nope!
main colors/theme of your sig: The colour white, or cream or any other variant of the colour, as long as it can be seen. :)
background:http://i.imgur.com/YtfcbBb.gif
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: If possible, the same shape you used for Kirsten from Seabrooks signature, please! (the oval minus the squirrel) :)
font/text effects/style: Anything that you think will look good. :)
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 35 TBT?

Last edited:
Hello!

Could you please update my sign?
Stella gets replaced with Curlos and Marty with Chai, please. ^-^

done and sent :)

username: SailorCrossing
style you would like: Style 2, please!
town(s) name: Milk
mayor(s) name: Rebecca
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): N/A
FC (if included): 2767-1879-6650
DA (if included): N/A
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: Nope!
main colors/theme of your sig: The colour white, or cream or any other variant of the colour, as long as it can be seen. :)
background:http://i.imgur.com/YtfcbBb.gif
animated, yes/no: yes please!
shape: If possible, the same shape you used for Kirsten from Seabrooks signature, please! (the oval minus the squirrel) :)
font/text effects/style: Anything that you think will look good. :)
other info: N/A
offer in TBT: 35 TBT?

thank you very much for ordering!
35 is perfect, and I will make it tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back