• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Pinkbell
style you would like: 3
town(s) name: Sunny
mayor(s) name: Hana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
1)Villagers got: Maddie , Ellie , Etoile , Molly
2)Villagers yet to get: Flurry, Lolly, Chrissy, Maple, Merengue, Vladimir
FC (if included): 3884-0403-3880
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Perfect peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pink flower
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pink
background:
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Flower shaped or shape(s)
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 10tbt lmk if not enough​

Last edited:
thank you so much! ^^ i'll get some refs asap, i'll have to take some new photos for them :3 xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there any particular background that's easiest for you? o:

username: Pinkbell
style you would like: 3
town(s) name: Sunny
mayor(s) name: Hana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
1)Villagers got: Maddie , Ellie , Etoile , Molly
2)Villagers yet to get: Flurry, Lolly, Chrissy, Maple, Merengue, Vladimir
FC (if included): 3884-0403-3880
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Perfect peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pink flower
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pink
background:
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Flower shaped or shape(s)
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 10tbt lmk if not enough​

thanks for ordering again! I can make it now :)
I can see you don't have much tbt so 10 will be fine, especially since you ordered before ;)

thank you so much! ^^ i'll get some refs asap, i'll have to take some new photos for them :3 xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

is there any particular background that's easiest for you? o:

okay then! :)
if you can, all black backgrounds work best, otherwise, something solid color/plain with not much details, but I can really make do with anything :)

thanks for ordering again! I can make it now :)
I can see you don't have much tbt so 10 will be fine, especially since you ordered before ;)

okay then! :)
if you can, all black backgrounds work best, otherwise, something solid color/plain with not much details, but I can really make do with anything :)

aww thanks so much *hugs* I've been sick so been not online as much.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope you feel better soon ♥

I should my meds from the doctor are almost done ^^
For while I've felt so sick.. went to the dentist had two infected teeth pulled so not fun.

I should my meds from the doctor are almost done ^^
For while I've felt so sick.. went to the dentist had two infected teeth pulled so not fun.

ugh, that sounds awful :(
here's something to hopefully make you feel better :D

soeYNsq.gif

ugh, that sounds awful :(
here's something to hopefully make you feel better :D

soeYNsq.gif

I hope so too. This week I can finally eat solid food! lol Love it thank you so much! sending payment now. ♥

username: whimsy
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): gah i didn't see your post before i took these D: i can retake them somewhere else if you like!!
HNI_0013_zpsvjonkki2.jpg

HNI_0024_zps3dnail9w.jpg

HNI_0035_zpsssvzmnct.jpg

HNI_0054_zpsvibwbgbk.jpg

HNI_0067_zpsf3q4yrd8.jpg

would you like in outline? if so, what color: no thank you xx
would you like a glow? if so, what color: no thank you~
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): could you do about 150px?
offer in TBT: is 100 tbt ok? xx

thank you so much!! ^^ xoxo

username:KaydeeKrunk
style you would like:Style One, with villagers
town(s) name:Valo/Salem
mayor(s) name:Bray/Aerin
villagers (if included):Listed in my current sig for Valo and under the spoiler for Salem (if you need a list just lmk) Also if you can have the Valo citizens in ROYGBIV order that'd be fantastic!
main colors/theme of your sig:Similar to yours, spooky and dark on one side and bright and colorful on th
background:Valo/Salem
animated, yes/no:Yes please!
shape:Rounded rectangle.
font/text effects/style:Drippy or scratchy for Salem and curly and cute for Valo, colors are up to you
other info:I really want them to be cut off around here on each, and the halloween background inverted, but of course animated (I just wanted to show you like what bits I'd prefer cut off...) Not sure what I want the separater between the two towns backgrounds to be so I'll leave that to you. And I love the fade you did on yours with the edging so if it were possible to have it go from a light purple to a dark purple!!
offer in TBT:150tbt is my offer! =D

Last edited:
username:KaydeeKrunk
style you would like:Style One, with villagers
town(s) name:Valo/Salem
mayor(s) name:Bray/Aerin
villagers (if included):Listed in my current sig for Valo and under the spoiler for Salem (if you need a list just lmk) Also if you can have the Valo citizens in ROYGBIV order that'd be fantastic!
main colors/theme of your sig:Similar to yours, spooky and dark on one side and bright and colorful on th
background:Valo/Salem
animated, yes/no:Yes please!
shape:Rounded rectangle.
font/text effects/style:Drippy or scratchy for Salem and curly and cute for Valo, colors are up to you
other info:I really want them to be cut off around here on each, and the halloween background inverted, but of course animated (I just wanted to show you like what bits I'd prefer cut off...) Not sure what I want the separater between the two towns backgrounds to be so I'll leave that to you. And I love the fade you did on yours with the edging so if it were possible to have it go from a light purple to a dark purple!!
offer in TBT:150tbt is my offer! =D

thank you for your order! I can definitely do all that :)
when you say inverted, do you mean I should flip it so the pumpkins are on the left and houses/tombstones on the right?

Last edited:
thank you for your order! I can definitely do all that :)
when you say inverted, do you mean I should flip it so the pumpkins are on the left and houses/tombstones on the right?

Yeah, if you click through to the example I snipped together, it's mostly cause I want the "light sources" in the middle, and I don't want to cut out the spoopy houses or bats. =D

Yeah, if you click through to the example I snipped together, it's mostly cause I want the "light sources" in the middle, and I don't want to cut out the spoopy houses or bats. =D

oh yeah! I'm an idiot, I hadn't noticed you had them flipped, lol. I'll make it sometime today! :)

Could you please remove Kidd from my sig? :)

done and sent :)

-

orders are ready!
let me know if you want any changes :)

here's whimsy's transparent mayors (all 150px high):

QmI1WaC.png
7lilrEi.png
yba6Wxf.png
ST0YeA4.png
qfKgcfA.png

and KaydeeKrunk's signature:
(I hope I got the villagers of Valo in the right order, I followed the one in your current sig - if you need them switched, let me know)

GwAwmjV.gif

Last edited:
username: Sej
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): HNI_0057.JPG
would you like in outline? if so, what color: Can they both be outlined in pastel pink please?
would you like a glow? if so, what color: No thank you ~
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Signature size please :)
offer in TBT: 50 TBT? :) Lmk if you need more!

username: Sej
ref of your mayor(s)/character(s): View attachment 196759
would you like in outline? if so, what color: Can they both be outlined in pastel pink please?
would you like a glow? if so, what color: No thank you ~
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): Signature size please :)
offer in TBT: 50 TBT? :) Lmk if you need more!

thank you for ordering! :)
when you say both, you mean Dotty as well, right? If so would you happen to have another picture, because her foot is hidden in the tulip and I'd have to cut it :/
as for your offer, it's very generous - I usually get around half that, so it's whatever you'd like to give me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back