• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: darthdadddy
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Dnklburg
mayor(s) name: Ash
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Cube, Phoebe, Marshal, Genji, Hamphrey, Skye, Victoria, Drago, Punchy, Willow
FC (if included): 1006-3320-7366
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: "Umm... Mind if I sit here?"
main colors/theme of your sig: Reddish browns and greens. The theme is kind of the old school Animal Crossing. ^^
background: Anything you can do that resembles the inside of the Animal Crossing train, but in the Gamecube game version. (I found some pictures on Google, but here's one to save you the trouble! ^^)
shape: Rectangular with rounded edges. If you could do sort of a train-ish shape, that'd be cool.
font/text effects/style: Any font you can find that's closet to this if you can. Also, if possible, could you make the mayor name Ash be in a shade of green similar to the one in game? Same for the town name Dnklburg in that pink color.
other info: I would love if you could incorporate Rover and the leaf logo on ACNL title (without the writing) somewhere in the signature!
offer in TBT: 50 tbt?

username: darthdadddy
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Dnklburg
mayor(s) name: Ash
villagers (if included): Cube, Phoebe, Marshal, Genji, Hamphrey, Skye, Victoria, Drago, Punchy, Willow
FC (if included): 1006-3320-7366
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
any other text: "Umm... Mind if I sit here?"
main colors/theme of your sig: Reddish browns and greens. The theme is kind of the old school Animal Crossing. ^^
background: Anything you can do that resembles the inside of the Animal Crossing train, but in the Gamecube game version. (I found some pictures on Google, but here's one to save you the trouble! ^^)
shape: Rectangular with rounded edges. If you could do sort of a train-ish shape, that'd be cool.
font/text effects/style: Any font you can find that's closet to this if you can. Also, if possible, could you make the mayor name Ash be in a shade of green similar to the one in game? Same for the town name Dnklburg in that pink color.
other info: I would love if you could incorporate Rover and the leaf logo on ACNL title (without the writing) somewhere in the signature!
offer in TBT: 50 tbt?

Thank you for ordering! I can definitely do all this :)
50 tbt is a lot, people usually offer around 30 for one signature, so it's your choice!
I promise I will find a moment to take a break in playing Breath of the Wild tomorrow to make your signature ;)

Thank you for ordering! I can definitely do all this :)
50 tbt is a lot, people usually offer around 30 for one signature, so it's your choice!
I promise I will find a moment to take a break in playing Breath of the Wild tomorrow to make your signature ;)

Oh, I just didn't know how difficult it would be for you to make. I try my best not to lowball people but I guess I do offer higher than most. ^^; Would 40 tbt be okay? And there's no real rush, so enjoy your game! I wish I'd be playing it myself but I'm behind on all the new consoles lol :)

Oh, I just didn't know how difficult it would be for you to make. I try my best not to lowball people but I guess I do offer higher than most. ^^; Would 40 tbt be okay? And there's no real rush, so enjoy your game! I wish I'd be playing it myself but I'm behind on all the new consoles lol :)

40 sounds perfect! :)
here you go, I hope this is okay, let me know if you want any changes!

kUwtwek.png

I am enjoying Breath of the Wild so much, thank you! :')

username:summergirl
style you would like: The sig that says "sunville"
town(s) name: Cribbet
mayor(s) name:Summer
villagers (if included):Jitters, Jeremiah, Shari,Pietro,Bruce,Bluebear, Stitches, sprinkles, Curlos,
FC (if included):4012-7507-4040
DA (if included):5A00-002C-C21D
native fruit (if included):pears
any other text:"where a lil smile goes a long way..."
main colors/theme of your sig: main colors could be purple and blue like the peacock kind of Puranas blues...
background:a sunny, lil village just like the one in the example sig of Sunville
shape: I really liked the shape you used for the example sig for Sirius village sig. You could add more stars o guess for mine?? I just want it big enough where everything isn't all crammed together yknow?
font/text effects/style: um....I guess a sunny, friendly warm rounded style????
other info: Dream villagers: Lolly, Kitty,merry,Timbra,willow,Wendy,vesta,muffy, Eunice, cashmere, baabara, fauna, beau,
offer in TBT: I paid 40 :)

username:summergirl
style you would like: The sig that says "sunville"
town(s) name: Cribbet
mayor(s) name:Summer
villagers (if included):Jitters, Jeremiah, Shari,Pietro,Bruce,Bluebear, Stitches, sprinkles, Curlos,
FC (if included):4012-7507-4040
DA (if included):5A00-002C-C21D
native fruit (if included):pears
any other text:"where a lil smile goes a long way..."
main colors/theme of your sig: main colors could be purple and blue like the peacock kind of Puranas blues...
background:a sunny, lil village just like the one in the example sig of Sunville
shape: I really liked the shape you used for the example sig for Sirius village sig. You could add more stars o guess for mine?? I just want it big enough where everything isn't all crammed together yknow?
font/text effects/style: um....I guess a sunny, friendly warm rounded style????
other info: Dream villagers: Lolly, Kitty,merry,Timbra,willow,Wendy,vesta,muffy, Eunice, cashmere, baabara, fauna, beau,
offer in TBT: I paid 40 :)

like I told you in PM, I'll do it this week-end :)

I'm sorry to request another change so soon,but Teddy is moving in today, so I was wondering if you could add him to my sig?

done and sent via VM :)

username:Flare21
shop name (main text):New Leaf List.
any other text:no.
font/text effects/style:Something...formal.
main colors/theme:Star/Leafy themed
background:Star/Leafy Themed
shape:Your Choice. :)
villager sprites (if included):No.
any other pictures I should add (if any):a Leaf? :eek:
other info:Help. Need this for new VPL. Can only deal with computer/documentation things. :(
offer in TBT:35 TBT? :eek:

Last edited:
username:Flare21
shop name (main text):New Leaf List.
any other text:no.
font/text effects/style:Something...formal.
main colors/theme:Star/Leafy themed
background:Star/Leafy Themed
shape:Your Choice. :)
villager sprites (if included):No.
any other pictures I should add (if any):a Leaf? :eek:
other info:Help. Need this for new VPL. Can only deal with computer/documentation things. :(
offer in TBT:35 TBT? :eek:

thank you! 35 sounds good :) I'll make your banner tomorrow ♥

Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!! It's adorable! It's amazing! It perfectly reflects my town! Thank you so much!

username: Alien51
shop name (main text): Welcome Amiibo List
any other text: No
font/text effects/style: Same as Flare21's(working on the same project.)
main colors/theme: Trees, red path, and fountain(third one on OP.)
background: Trees, red path, and fountain(third one on OP.)
shape: Whaterver works best
villager sprites (if included): No
any other pictures I should add (if any): No
other info:Nope!
offer in TBT: 35?

username: Alien51
shop name (main text): Welcome Amiibo List
any other text: No
font/text effects/style: Same as Flare21's(working on the same project.)
main colors/theme: Trees, red path, and fountain(third one on OP.)
background: Trees, red path, and fountain(third one on OP.)
shape: Whaterver works best
villager sprites (if included): No
any other pictures I should add (if any): No
other info:Nope!
offer in TBT: 35?

35 sounds perfect, thank you!
here you go, let me know if you want any changes :)

NMj0NP5.png

Hello again, could you change the quote to "The lion's share goes to the lion"? It's Mott's quote.

Hi there! This might be a big request, so if you can't be able to do it, please let me know!

username: treetops
style you would like: Town signature with villagers
other info: This might be asking too much, but could you combine two town signatures in one? Stuff like this, for example.
Also, if the quotes/Any Other Text stuff doesn't fit in or takes up a lot of space where you can't put in other stuff, you're free to not include it.
offer in TBT: Are you fine with 70TBT?

town(s) name: Platinum
mayor(s) name: Summer
villagers (if included): Erik, Nan, Lolly, Carmen, Sterling, Antonio, Tiffany, Tom, Olaf, Deirdre
any other text: "Legs of an antelope, heart of an eagle."
main colors/theme of your sig: Reds, oranges, forest/autumn-themed.
background: This background. I don't want for it to be animated.
shape: Circle!
font/text effects/style: Nothing in particular.

town(s) name: Treetops
mayor(s) name: Aria
villagers (if included): Bones, Sally, Rosie, Pierce, Rudy, Amelia, Avery, Colton, Pashmina, Canberra
any other text: "It's never too late to start over."
main colors/theme of your sig: City-themed. I want colours that'll look well with the colours of the signature above.
background: A cityscape/suburban/skyline background. Preferably something that goes good with the other background I linked above!
shape: Circle!
font/text effects/style: I'm happy with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back