• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again!
I don't think I'll be able to use this shape, because it's too small and not transparent so it'll look blurry if I cut it out, but I'll try to find a bigger version of it. I think I can find hummingbirds though!
also yes, 30 is good and yes, the form was the right one :)
as for the signature changes, that's no problem, I'll do that with the banner. I'll do both tomorrow ^^
If you aren't able to find one then you can try this one, this one, or this one. Trying to find some back up options for you. If none of these work for you then you can just surprise me. ^.^ And... Thanks again.

Okay! Would I be able to get style 1? I don't think it's fair for 25 but ill get 30 bells!

Edit:
Actually my profile says I only had 6 bells now but earlier it said 25. I'll wait till I get enough... again.

Another edit:
Okay I have enough Bells but how do I get that form?

Last edited:
username: Mayordaisy
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Wow!
mayor(s) name: Daisy
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Scoot, Peck, Bianca, Cole, Mint, Tia
FC (if included): 3840-8350-2142

DA (if included): n/a
pocket camp ID (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):

Scoot, Peck, Bianca

timezone (if included): n/a
any other text: n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: Zen, Dark
background: Anything Zen with lanterns
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: Oval

font/text effects/style: whatever you see fit!
other info: n/a
offer in TBT: 30 bells

I will get the bells back I got 20 taken away

Last edited:
Hi everyone! You might have noticed the thread title - I'm going to London for a few days with my best friend, so the shop will be closed in the meantime! I'll return next week, and I'll also reopen my wishing cards shop for Christmas ♥
I might have a little time before I leave on Friday but that's not guaranteed - you can still post while I'm away, but I won't be fullfilling orders or doing changes until I come back ^^

finished orders!
let me know if changes are needed :blush:

Ryumia

CLTarQh.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/CLTarQh.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Mayordaisy

TXuBTyw.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/TXuBTyw.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Have fun in London!!!!!! It's a nice place when you don't die because of all the crowds xD

Last edited:
I wanna go to London too, and I hope i'm doing this right:

username: Paperboy012305
style you would like: One
town(s) name: Leafton
mayor(s) name: Anthony
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 1478-8815-6946
DA (if included): 5B00-00AE-394F
pocket camp ID (if included): 6976-7033-178
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Pekoe, Chrissy, Diana, Boris, Raddle, Eugene, Sprocket, Ketchup, Filbert, Mira (They are all obtained)
timezone (if included): EST
any other text: Text?
main colors/theme of your sig: Idk
background: Idk
animated, yes/no: No
shape: Idk
font/text effects/style: Times New Roman
other info: Nothing
offer in TBT: 30TBT

Have fun in London!!!!!! It's a nice place when you don't die because of all the crowds xD

thank you! ohhh there are crowds in London, especially on week-ends, touristic spots and holiday season, lmao

thanks for ordering ^^ I should have time to do it tomorrow in between packing. Should I just pick everything then? (I don't mind, just making sure)

Hey ari can I request a Christmas sig?

username: AppleBitterCrumble (have this go under the "shop name" text)
shop name (main text): Merry Christmas from my Town to Yours!
timezone (if included): N/A
any other text:
font/text effects/style: Cursive and light
main colors/theme: Christmas/white-light blue
background: https://gifyu.com/images/animated_snow_effect_photoshop_7.gif
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: example #3 for shop banners
villager sprites (if included): n/a
any other pictures I should add (if any): n/a
other info:
offer in TBT: 50tbt?

If it doesn't look pleasing to you just make any adjustments that you think is necessary <3 thanks so much

thank you! ohhh there are crowds in London, especially on week-ends, touristic spots and holiday season, lmao

thanks for ordering ^^ I should have time to do it tomorrow in between packing. Should I just pick everything then? (I don't mind, just making sure)
Now, I don't know what you mean by "pick everything" just like main colors/theme of your sig and background.

hi, of course you can! though before I do this, I should let you know I'll be offering Christmas themed cards like I did for Halloween starting next week, so if you'd rather wait for those (and pay 10 tbt) I'll understand ^^

Now, I don't know what you mean by "pick everything" just like main colors/theme of your sig and background.

yep that's what I meant :)

hi, of course you can! though before I do this, I should let you know I'll be offering Christmas themed cards like I did for Halloween starting next week, so if you'd rather wait for those (and pay 10 tbt) I'll understand ^^

No its okay! I have plenty of tbt and you do an amazing job with everyones signatures so im fine with paying 50 <3

Oh, and I'd like anything abstract (Not the art kind) related as the theme and background. And I suppose the shape could be a star, or anything that is the closest shape of abstract.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending the TBT now.

Oh, and I'd like anything abstract (Not the art kind) related as the theme and background. And I suppose the shape could be a star, or anything that is the closest shape of abstract.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending the TBT now.

thanks for the tbt!
do you mean like geometrical shapes?

thanks for the tbt!
do you mean like geometrical shapes?
Uhh, sorta along with that. But i'm talking about weird shapes and colors mixed together. Like this:

Abstract-Background-HD-Wallpaper-14095.jpg

You can pick a different background if you'd like, just search abstract background images and surprise me. Thanks again.

I'm almost done packing! :D
also I changed the shop banner and my own signature for the holidays :blush:

and here are finished orders ♥
let me know if you need changes (I'll have some time tonight)

Paperboy012305:

rDOcnGz.png

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/rDOcnGz.png[/img][/CENTER]

AppleBitterCrumble:

t100JhB.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/t100JhB.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Have fun on your trip!

Dang, these Holiday/Winter sigs are adorable. Maybe I'll order one when you get back....

Have fun on your trip! I may be ordering when you get back; I got myself a second town and I like to think that I came up with some clever names for it eue

Fly safe!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back