• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished sig for PaperCat!
I went with the dual shapes because I thought it looked best with the background, but I still included your shapes ;)
let me know if you'd like changes!

FpvJhZp.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/FpvJhZp.gif[/img][/CENTER]

finished sig for PaperCat!
I went with the dual shapes because I thought it looked best with the background, but I still included your shapes ;)
let me know if you'd like changes!

FpvJhZp.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/FpvJhZp.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Holy sh-- that is AMAZING. I LOVE how you added the shapes :D
i just reset Greymoor cause the map was bothering me but if i do not get pears is that changeable?
I will for sure use this after Halloween!

Last edited:
Holy sh-- that is AMAZING. I LOVE how you added the shapes :D
i just reset Greymoor cause the map was bothering me but if i do not get pears is that changeable?
I will for sure use this after Halloween!

I'm glad you like it :D
And yes of course, I can change anything whenever!

Hiya!

I lost my town Lunelle and had to start over :c
So my town name is still Lunelle, but the native fruit is now oranges, do you think you can change it pls?

Thanks if you can :3

Hiya!

I lost my town Lunelle and had to start over :c
So my town name is still Lunelle, but the native fruit is now oranges, do you think you can change it pls?

Thanks if you can :3

My new Greymoor has Oranges :/ I like pears but oh well. I will pay 5tbt for a change?

hi! of course, I'll change these for you tomorrow!
btw changes are free ;)

Hey Ariane :3 is it possible to change my layout of my siggy? ofc i will pay you again c:

hi, yes of course ^^ what would you like to change? depending on what the changes are, they might be free! (changes are free when they don't require me to make a whole new sig from scratch)

username: ackawai
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Maywood
mayor(s) name: Jamie
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Stitches, Merry, Paula, Ketchup, Flip, Lolly, Beardo, Ankha, Wolfgang, June
FC (if included):
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background: Choices?
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Square
font/text effects/style: Choices?
other info: N?A
offer in TBT: 20

hi!
obtained sprite/villagers is a feature to show which dreamies you have obtained or not - like this: (x), the user wants all these villagers, and the ones already living in her town are marked with a sprite (a pixel, in this case the rose). That is completely optional though!
as for choices, backgrounds/shapes/text effects can be anything you want, so that's why there aren't samples ;)

I'd like to change my background like animated falling leaves in autum season :3 it's still rectangle and red will be ths color :)

OK!

I want the villagers like this, the ones with stars will be marked with a blue rose

Ankha*, Lucky*, Merry*, Lolly*, Flip, June*, Ketchup*, Wolfgang*, Stitches*, Beardo

The background can be an autumn tree with falling leaves.
The font can be like Cascade's current one.

I'd like to change my background like animated falling leaves in autum season :3 it's still rectangle and red will be ths color :)

No problem! That counts as a free change ^^

OK!

I want the villagers like this, the ones with stars will be marked with a blue rose

Ankha*, Lucky*, Merry*, Lolly*, Flip, June*, Ketchup*, Wolfgang*, Stitches*, Beardo

The background can be an autumn tree with falling leaves.
The font can be like Cascade's current one.

Okay then, thanks for the details! I'll do your signature and changes for everyone else tomorrow <3

Hello.. I saw how like, almost everyone on TBT has one of your awesome signatures, and I decided I want one, too!

username: Tangyheart (on TBT)
style you would like: style 1 please :)
town(s) name: Riverton
mayor(s) name: Bella
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): nope!
villagers (if included): Antonio, Ankha, Wade, Daisy, Dotty, Phoebe, Lopez, Moe, Blanche, Patty
FC (if included):no
DA (if included):no
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):no
any other text: "The town of peace"
main colors/theme of your sig: Main colors would be blues, greens, anything you can do with a sort of river-y, forest-y feel
background: A quiet, serene forest in the background (with a few apple trees and petal trees) but in the foreground there is a river, with a few leaves and flower petals floating inside, but mostly clear water
animated, yes/no: yes, animated water, and falling leaves and flower petals
shape: A standing or sitting up cat please-- doesn't matter which!
font/text effects/style: any wispy, nice font is fine, in white
other info:
offer in TBT:uh... How's 85..? (I feel like I'm asking so much lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to be on in 8 hours, so if you need me to fix something (probably style and shape because I don't really understand what's what) then just reply with a quote or like my post or something so I get alerted... Thanks!

Last edited:

hi! thank you for ordering ^^
everything should work fine, except that backgrounds with a lot of requested details are very hard to find so it probably won't include everything you asked for, that said I'll do my best to find one that matches best!

finished orders! let me know if changes are needed :blush:

ackawai:

UKN2N1w.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/UKN2N1w.gif[/img][/CENTER]

TangyHeart:
like I said in the post above it wasn't possible to find a background with everything you mentioned (+ make them fit in the cat) so I hope this one is okay, let me know if not ^^

ZJAUNNS.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJAUNNS.gif[/img][/CENTER]

OMG it's perfect! Thank you so much! Sending bells!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I realized how "new" I still am to the forums... I honestly have no clue how to send you TBT! I'm so sorry! If someone can tell me how, I'll send you them asap!

OMG it's perfect! Thank you so much! Sending bells!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I realized how "new" I still am to the forums... I honestly have no clue how to send you TBT! I'm so sorry! If someone can tell me how, I'll send you them asap!

I'm so glad you like it ^^
To send tbt, click on the amount that the user you want to send it to has (under the avatar in the sidebar), enter the amount you want to send and hit submit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back