• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you still happy with...? PART 3: Your native fruit

What is your native fruit and would you change it?

• Apples - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 45 16.5%
  • Apples - I would like another fruit

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Cherries - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Cherries - I would like another fruit

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Oranges - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 35 12.9%
  • Oranges - I would like another fruit

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Peaches - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Peaches - I would like another fruit

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Pears - I wouldn't change it

Votes: 30 11.0%
  • Pears - I would like another fruit

Votes: 15 5.5%

• Total voters
I got cherries and back in the day I was quite happy with that. At this point I only own two cherry trees framing my Resident Services. I wouldn't change my native fruit, but I don't really pay much attention to it, either. In fact I only own six fruit trees overall, one of each and the aforementioned cherry trees, simply because I don't have much use for them.

My native fruit is pears! c: I was pretty happy with that actually (I originally reset a few times, when I kept getting apples ><), and I still am to be honest, though I suppose I wouldn't mind changing them in order to justify having more trees of them around. xD Right now I only have two of each fruit tree, other than pears, in my orchard, I want to put more pears and peaches around though, as those are my favorite fruits in the game. c: Plus the colors look really nice in the spring time.

That said though, I do kind of wish we had the other fruit types from New Leaf, I miss them quite a bit honestly!

In the older games I always had cherries and I was excited to continue the tradition but I was disappointed with how they look in NH, way too plastic IMO. So I went with apples this time around and I'm happy with them, they're really pretty. It's a shame there's no perfect fruit in NH :cry:

Mine are peaches. I wouldn't change it. The reason I wouldn't change it is because I have all the fruits anyway. Here are the changes I would LOVE to make regarding fruit: 1. BRING BACK PERFECT FRUIT! 2. BRING BACK TROPICAL FRUIT AND SPECIAL FRUIT! I really hope this game adds more of the little details that New Leaf provides.

I have oranges and I don't like it, but tbh, resetting again again to get a nice fruit plus the airport color I needed (orange) could be a waste of time. My preferred fruits are cherries and peaches, they look nice on trees!
I got apples in second from mom. Arf, I hope to travel asap to find another ones!
Post automatically merged:

Mine are peaches. I wouldn't change it. The reason I wouldn't change it is because I have all the fruits anyway. Here are the changes I would LOVE to make regarding fruit: 1. BRING BACK PERFECT FRUIT! 2. BRING BACK TROPICAL FRUIT AND SPECIAL FRUIT! I really hope this game adds more of the little details that New Leaf provides.
YES. Please!
Durians looked so good! Bananas too, I think? Don't remember everything, but a bit more colors in our town is always nice!
And it reminds me of the old island with minigames... so many memories!

My favorite fruits are peaches and cherries, so I'm not really happy with the others. I have pears for now, it's definitely not the best. I'm not a big fan at all. I find this fruit quite ugly. On my future island, a criteria to keep the island is to have a different fruit. I don't really care which one, even if I'm hoping for peaches or cherries. But peaches are the best. Seriously, they have a nice colour and they look cute!

Too bad we don't have tropical fruits anymore. On an island, that's a shame...

My old island had oranges but now I am considering either apples or peaches foe my native fruit. Peaches and cherries would make the most sense for the island I have in mind, but leaning more toward peaches. I also find the peaches more comical...for reasons...

My native fruit on Wahu is the cherry, though I'd rather have the apple as my native. It is my sister fruit, however, so there's that.

I so badly wanted Peaches as my native fruit since they're pink and I ended up going for a somewhat pink themed island color, but I instead got Pears, my least favorite fruit 😭😭😭
It's been too long and I have too many memories with my current island to ever think about resetting it, and I can always of course just uproot my Pear trees and plant more Peaches, but it would've just made things a little bit easier 🥲

My native fruit on Wahu is the cherry, though I'd rather have the apple as my native. It is my sister fruit, however, so there's that.
Not to highjack the original theme of the discussion, but I'm still in need of cherries on my island. Is it possible to visit? I'm also willing to trade

Not to highjack the original theme of the discussion, but I'm still in need of cherries on my island. Is it possible to visit? I'm also willing to trade
I would, but I'm in the process of swapping rooms in my real life house at the moment. See if someone else is willing to visit in this section.

My starting fruit is cherries. Which is probably my least favorite fruit in general

I like cherry flavored food but straight on cherries, not for me. But I guess its ok. If I had the option to change it I probably would.

haven't played the game in a while but i got apples i think, literally the only fruit i like the look of on the trees are apples or cherries.

the amount of times i would reset just to make sure i got native apples/cherries is insane, i just think the other fruit options are super ugly. the grapes from pocket camp are probably my favorite fruit tree in the series though because purple

My native fruit is pears and I don't mind having it as my native fruit because I don't think it matters which one I get since there is no perfect fruit in the game.

My native fruit is oranges and I would not change it. I love oranges and they are my favorite of all the options. I was happy to get oranges on my very first try!

I settled with oranges because the rest of the island was just too perfect and I’m fine with it now but I wished for cherries or peaches. I would have taken any fruit for my current island even my least favourite fruit, pears.

I am happy that there are no perfect fruits in New Horizons because the perfect oranges in New Leaf looked weird to me, I loved the perfect apple though.

My native fruit is oranges and that’s fine with me but my top pick might be apples. Idk, oranges are nice ^^

Back