Are you a saver or a spender?

definitely a spender in AC - there are so many things buy/fund, and I'm too lazy to grind bells on the island haha ^^;

I'm a spender now because I have a stupid amount of money from trades and playing for 3 years.

I am definitely a spender! Especially because I'm terrified that just by PURE CHANCE a shop's rotation will only land me the item again in like 3 years. I'm also terrible at spending all that I have on PWPs and house loans (grr)

i'm a spender, i guess. i don't actively try to spend all my money but i'm never afraid to take funds out of my bank account. i have tons of bells anyway, so i'm not afraid.

i loooove saving. i love having money and feeling rich but when i spend large amounts of money, i just feel bad. then its like im compelled to earn enough money so im back to how much i had before, or more. *-*

Saver! Every Summer while I'm on break I catch bugs on the island. I spend the money throughout the year, as I'm too busy during the rest of the year to play for too long.

I consider myself a mixture of both, but mostly a saver. I feel like if I really want something I should wait and see if I still am thinking about it. (I guess you could say that I am a cautious spender) but then at the same time, if there is something I see in a store that I probably won't be coming back to relatively soon/far from where I'm living *cough target and malls* I'll probably get something if it's not so expensive.

Usually i'm a saver but here lately i've been redoing my Mayor's house and building some PWP around the town so i've been spending a lot. My favorite way to make money is to get all my perfect cherries together and go sell them at another town!

I am most definitely a spender!
I have millions of bells in my account but I just can't help but spend lots and lots of money :)

I always get my bells from the Island, by catching and selling beetles at night for 100s of thousands of bells per batch.
It's extremely affective! xx

Back