Are there any villager types you do not have in your town?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I adore smugs, but currently do do have any in either of my towns. Why this is, I have no idea. Are there any villager types you don't have? And if you have all types, is is merely to gain certain pwp's?

ha- i'm opposite from you, i have no smugs because i hate smugs! lol. your thread is a lot like one i just answered. i cant stand smugs, so i have none, by design. i accidentally lost my lazy villager when i was time travelling, and replaced him with a normal i wanted from campsite (Fauna). so right now i have 6 of the 8 personality types. i'd like to get a lazy back in, i dont care about pwp options, i like at least one of the 7 non-smug personality types...

I have 6 of 8 too. I now have no peppy or uchi.

Aww, no one ever likes jocks :c

I don't have normal or lazy (I don't actually have Punchy yet oops)

I really want to have all personalities but I can't part with any of my crankies or smugs to make room for a normal

I hate smugs. My smug is O'Hare who is cute but I can't stand talking to him haha. I just need him for my PwPs. I have no lazies yet so I need to get on that

I have all villager types atm :> two lazies and two smugs, and the rest I have one of each

in my second town idk... I think so maybe?? yye

I don't have any smug characters anymore. I used to have Henry and Graham but I moved them out to make room for others. I actually like the type its just the way things worked out

I'd like at least one of every personality type (even a smug, which is my least favorite) to keep the dialogue a bit more interesting.

I don't currently have any crankies, every cranky I've happen upon I haven't liked u_u

Have 1 smug, 1 snooty, 1 uchi, 2 peppy, 2 normal, 2 lazy and 1 jock.

I like having all types to have the different conversations.

That being said I don't have a jock at the moment.

My town currently has no male villagers in it so I'm missing all of those personalities. I'm gonna try to get Vladimir into my town for PWP reasons after Merengue moves out but cranky is my favorite boy personality so its a win-win.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. It is really interesting to see the ratio other players have and the reasoning or randomness behind it.

i dont have a peppy and uchi. regret not having an uchi because i want their PWPs but my town is full already. god..

I have no cranky or smug villagers in Tenshi, I have all villager types in Starpass.

Back