• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are there any other older people playing this?

mags

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Purple Violet
Yellow Candy
Pavé
Famous Mushroom
I am 55 and love this game! I have 2x DS'S and 3 games! am I the only older player? I got hooked on Wild world so couldn't wait for new leaf to come out.

I think there are a few other older players here.
Most of us range from teens to early 30's though I believe.
But this game is really fit for all ages. :)

I'm 18 and my dear friends and family love to tell me I'm spending my time on a childish game.
Tss, screw you all, I am best friends with a bunny wearing a aloha tee and a straw hat. Not a lot of folks can say that, huh?

24 here, huge fan of the game. First discovered the gamecube one around 14 years old.

I'm 17 and New Leaf is my first Animal Crossing game, and I love it! I think it's great that AC can span so many age groups.

You're not alone! My dad is actually close to your age and he's been playing New Leaf for over a year now after seeing how much I'd play the game daily. He tried playing Wild World, but didn't get the hang of it at first. New Leaf has been a breeze for him though. He just recently upgraded from his regular 3DS to an XL since he likes the game so much. :D

I am 19 and a friend of mine is 22, and we both love playing Animal Crossing :)
It is and will always be my favourite video game :D

Hi Mags,
I'm 53 years old and got hooked on the gamecube one.
I have 2 3DS and have 5 games. Three are real towns and the other 2 are harvest and storage towns.
About 2 weeks ago I put my 3rd town in the case after I got a move out ping. With summer and my other town come up to the harvest meal it was getting to be too much. I'm more relaxed and can get back to harvesting fruit again.

I'm 39, been playing since CF came out in 08. I have 2 NL towns, one main & one cycle town.

I love how this game appeals to all ages. I'm 21 and will probably keep loving this series for many years to come!

Back