• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any golden tools you aren't...

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
I probably wont try to get the golden net, I don't catch insects very much. I'll probably just buy it from someone.

Thats a good idea....But I dont have much money in ACWW at all, so i cant buy it from anyone. It would be easier for me to set the date to all different seasons, and catch all the insects in the whole game.

i think i'm going to get them all... but as of now, the watering can isn't that important to me... but i DO plan on getting it.

;)

Blathers said:
Thats a good idea....But I dont have much money in ACWW at all, so i cant buy it from anyone. It would be easier for me to set the date to all different seasons, and catch all the insects in the whole game.
i dont think you can change the date in acww.

DarthGohan1 said:
Blathers said:
i dont think you can change the date in acww.
Use telephone before your player's awake or change time on your DS.

I'm not going to try for the net. i'm not sure about the can.

Back