• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

「ara's gfx gallery」

whaaa you made that banner :OO I saw it on your tumblr but i think i forgot to comment anythjng because im dumb but it looks cool as hell!! space is awesome in black n white. :cool:

thank u bb!! it's fine lol. that's actually my favorite screencap from the manga. there was something there but I just blocked it with punpun lol. man, space is cool.

thank u bb!! it's fine lol. that's actually my favorite screencap from the manga. there was something there but I just blocked it with punpun lol. man, space is cool.

is punpun the cool sad bird thing? i like it. 8)) space is the best bg. in real life too. lol
also i was post 100 technically ayyyeee

is punpun the cool sad bird thing? i like it. 8)) space is the best bg. in real life too. lol
also i was post 100 technically ayyyeee
yep! poor bird.
congrats bb you get...something. u will see later

ok let's do this again
im almost off from school so i guess ill have more time/maybe more confidence to do this. i also remade my deviantart so im now at lilvwhite.
please don't request anything.

Last edited:
ok let's do this again
im almost off from school so i guess ill have more time/maybe more confidence to do this. i also remade my deviantart so im now at lilvwhite.
please don't request anything.

heck yes ur almost free soon its gonna be all about this
tumblr_ln55jzYPtU1qfj3wwo1_500.jpg

heck yes ur almost free soon its gonna be all about this
tumblr_ln55jzYPtU1qfj3wwo1_500.jpg

doggies!!! yes thank god
--
i finished transistor for like the billionth time and the ending always gets to me :'(
i did a little simple edit with my favorite screencap.
[preview]

the words are lyrics from the song "Paper Boats" from the soundtrack. the soundtrack is a+ honestly.

*gets off of school*
hmm What Do I Do....
Eggfk5z.jpg

zmYWDtg.jpg

it's not gfx but it's funny to me

i got tired of link between worlds so i put that away for now and did some gfx
[preview]

zss is my second main and she is literally so pretty.

i was gonna submit this to a sotw a long time ago but I didn't really like how it came out. oh well.
[preview]

*sprinkles holy water on thread*

(Love the thing u did for ZSS our gf)

thank u may God forgive me for this abomination
zss is so pretty honestly. and thanks it means a lot!!
---
BUAUfUj.png

Back