「ara's gfx gallery」

image.jpg1_zps1vklcotz.jpg

so I finished oyasumi punpun and I felt like I wanted to make this

click on it to see the full version​

hi sorry I won't be posting in this for a while
I need to focus on my schoolwork for now, as it's getting really busy. idk when I'll reopen this but probably in a week or so
thanks.​

yoOOOO testing is over and my projects are due so I don't have to worry about not finishing them last minute ha hahaha
also I did this during that time for a "make me choose" on tumblr

click on it lol

also requests are closed for now because I need to reinstall gimp again and that takes a while ://

Last edited:
ayyyee thank u dear :cool: I might change it eventually to the art I got from u haha, it's transparent too which is great!!
aw they're the ones I showed u long ago, like September or something. I finally get to use them yesss

psshh I should draw u a better one then. it's so easy to get transparent art now i wanna make everything transparent. yeah I remembered those fancy pumpkaboos. c:<
and i love the Zelda bruh, but picking her over a dashing yellow Pikmin couldn't have been easy... :rolleyes:

psshh I should draw u a better one then. it's so easy to get transparent art now i wanna make everything transparent. yeah I remembered those fancy pumpkaboos. c:<
and i love the Zelda bruh, but picking her over a dashing yellow Pikmin couldn't have been easy... :rolleyes:
shhhhh no worries its great.
i might change through them every once in a while, i cant choose just one.
oh yeah, it was very very hard, the pikmin was luring me :eek:

i can't believe i didn't post here yet but hot gfx tiff :cool:
zelda's looking great :D saw it on da a while ago haha

op was so weird but I like your punpun theme goin on here
3Syomq1.gif

i can't believe i didn't post here yet but hot gfx tiff :cool:
zelda's looking great :D saw it on da a while ago haha

op was so weird but I like your punpun theme goin on here
3Syomq1.gif
thank u lynn :D
yeah that's my fave one I ever done in a while

yee I might take out the second gif, Punpun left its lasting effect on me R I P

5R118A3.jpg

hnng I also might try at avatars, I'm not really good at them though. i only ever made one and it looks weird rip.​

hi hello bumping this

also I'd love u if u gave me some feedback and check my tumblr tag for some of the graphical stuff I do.
thanks.​

hi hello bumping this

also I'd love u if u gave me some feedback and check my tumblr tag for some of the graphical stuff I do.
thanks.​

yes do it pls
i'd give u some but i can't do GFX but you know i think your graphics are cool!!
love the new bump banner btw huehuehue

yes do it pls
i'd give u some but i can't do GFX but you know i think your graphics are cool!!
love the new bump banner btw huehuehue
thank you love your words keep me going all the time <<33
im trying to make a main banner but idk what to put! and thank you, I told you I'd use it huhuhuhu

thank you love your words keep me going all the time <<33
im trying to make a main banner but idk what to put! and thank you, I told you I'd use it huhuhuhu

same here bruh TvT <3
oooo yeah that would be awesome! :eek: *gently refloats idea to use all your anime bfs and gfs*
just reminded me i need to change my banner i forgot meep

same here bruh TvT <3
oooo yeah that would be awesome! :eek: *gently refloats idea to use all your anime bfs and gfs*
just reminded me i need to change my banner i forgot meep
idk WHO to put lmao, and I'm not really confident in the ones I made so far :'(
i was gonna tell u but I thought that was intentional :0

Back