「ara's gfx gallery」

whaaa you made that banner :OO I saw it on your tumblr but i think i forgot to comment anythjng because im dumb but it looks cool as hell!! space is awesome in black n white. :cool:

thank u bb!! it's fine lol. that's actually my favorite screencap from the manga. there was something there but I just blocked it with punpun lol. man, space is cool.

thank u bb!! it's fine lol. that's actually my favorite screencap from the manga. there was something there but I just blocked it with punpun lol. man, space is cool.

is punpun the cool sad bird thing? i like it. 8)) space is the best bg. in real life too. lol
also i was post 100 technically ayyyeee

is punpun the cool sad bird thing? i like it. 8)) space is the best bg. in real life too. lol
also i was post 100 technically ayyyeee
yep! poor bird.
congrats bb you get...something. u will see later

ok let's do this again
im almost off from school so i guess ill have more time/maybe more confidence to do this. i also remade my deviantart so im now at lilvwhite.
please don't request anything.

Last edited:
ok let's do this again
im almost off from school so i guess ill have more time/maybe more confidence to do this. i also remade my deviantart so im now at lilvwhite.
please don't request anything.

heck yes ur almost free soon its gonna be all about this
tumblr_ln55jzYPtU1qfj3wwo1_500.jpg

heck yes ur almost free soon its gonna be all about this
tumblr_ln55jzYPtU1qfj3wwo1_500.jpg

doggies!!! yes thank god
--
i finished transistor for like the billionth time and the ending always gets to me :'(
i did a little simple edit with my favorite screencap.
[preview]

the words are lyrics from the song "Paper Boats" from the soundtrack. the soundtrack is a+ honestly.

*gets off of school*
hmm What Do I Do....
Eggfk5z.jpg

zmYWDtg.jpg

it's not gfx but it's funny to me

i got tired of link between worlds so i put that away for now and did some gfx
[preview]

zss is my second main and she is literally so pretty.

i was gonna submit this to a sotw a long time ago but I didn't really like how it came out. oh well.
[preview]

*sprinkles holy water on thread*

(Love the thing u did for ZSS our gf)

thank u may God forgive me for this abomination
zss is so pretty honestly. and thanks it means a lot!!
---
BUAUfUj.png

Back