「ara's gfx gallery」

did some photo-editing to get more used to GIMP. you'd think that having it for two months would get you well adjusted but nooooo

ORIGINAL

0O5LJSw.jpg

EDIT

nSAbOWj.jpg

poor flower looks all sad and grungy now :'(​

- - - Post Merge - - -

2,000 views and 80 posts makes sense​

Last edited:
idk WHO to put lmao, and I'm not really confident in the ones I made so far :'(
i was gonna tell u but I thought that was intentional :0

i'm not joking when i say all, put everyone B] lol. Just keep going, each graphic equals more improvement!!
naw my fake hiatus is basically over lmao

poor flower looks all sad and grungy now :'(

punk flower just wants to get out of this town. :mad:

i'm not joking when i say all, put everyone B] lol. Just keep going, each graphic equals more improvement!!
naw my fake hiatus is basically over lmao

punk flower just wants to get out of this town. :mad:
i cANT though lmao, probably just makishima :rolleyes: and I try but they always look a bit off to me, is that how every creator feels? :0
its a cute banner though aw
I made it look like a soap opera preview imo

i cANT though lmao, probably just makishima :rolleyes: and I try but they always look a bit off to me, is that how every creator feels? :0
its a cute banner though aw
I made it look like a soap opera preview imo

that works too he looks cool as hell and he rides a bicycle
and p much lol well i cant speak for everyone but so much of the artist experience seems universal to me, things not looking how you want them to is one of those.\(o A o)/
pssh ty i did it rly fast cuz it wasn't even supposed to be seen a lot and now look what I've done lmao
It looks like the cover of a sad romance novel. </3

that works too he looks cool as hell and he rides a bicycle
and p much lol well i cant speak for everyone but so much of the artist experience seems universal to me, things not looking how you want them to is one of those.\(o A o)/
pssh ty i did it rly fast cuz it wasn't even supposed to be seen a lot and now look what I've done lmao
It looks like the cover of a sad romance novel. </3
he is my biker buddy lmao
I always feel disappointed when I'm so hyped to do something and then it looks like "bleh" like what did I ever do to you, life??
oh well I can always view it in the spoiler ;)
omg now that you mentioned it...,
ns9kJvL.jpg

5R118A3.jpg

im doing some graphical thingy for my gaming blog so I might upload it here too after I finish lmao​

DID IT
professor_layton_header_by_theholycity-d8ikj8w.jpg

it looks orange to me I'm so sorry. if you want to use it, go ahead bcos I don't mind.
ye​

Last edited:
he is my biker buddy lmao
I always feel disappointed when I'm so hyped to do something and then it looks like "bleh" like what did I ever do to you, life??
oh well I can always view it in the spoiler ;)
omg now that you mentioned it...,
ns9kJvL.jpg

exacTLY like u go in so pumped to make this awesome thing and its just lik e "nope lmao"
unless I delete it !!!! >B)
omg that's perfect. the tale of tragic romance between a gardener and a florist

Love your new front page banner thing btw. :cool:

DID IT
professor_layton_header_by_theholycity-d8ikj8w.jpg

it looks orange to me I'm so sorry. if you want to use it, go ahead bcos I don't mind.
ye​

quoting cuz my dumb post left this on pg 9 for anyone who left their number of replies per page at default like me
This is cool too :cool: makes me wanna try Professor Layton bruh

Last edited:
exacTLY like u go in so pumped to make this awesome thing and its just lik e "nope lmao"
unless I delete it !!!! >B)
omg that's perfect. the tale of tragic romance between a gardener and a florist

Love your new front page banner thing btw. :cool:

quoting cuz my dumb post left this on pg 9 for anyone who left their number of replies per page at default like me
This is cool too :cool: makes me wanna try Professor Layton bruh
ya!!! I hate it so much grrrrrr
nooo don't delete the pure coolness of the hiatus banner, what if you need it later?
gonna write a story based on that lmaoooo
also ty, I might change it now since I really like this professor layton header. it's so pretty to me wwww. also thanks for the compliment you should try it it's one of my favorite series made me cry :'(

I'm also taking some requests now since I'm hella bored, so it'd be great if you left one. They're free, btw.

bump
im tired of this thread lol I hate my work I might close this eventually

wOW when was the last time I updated this.
well, now it's time to lol. i didn't do much gfx since the last time but here's a follow forever banner I did for myself

[click the preview for full size]
lol

Last edited:
wOW when was the last time I updated this.
well, now it's time to lol. i didn't do much gfx since the last time but here's a follow forever banner I did for myself

[click the preview for full size]
lol

whaaa you made that banner :OO I saw it on your tumblr but i think i forgot to comment anythjng because im dumb but it looks cool as hell!! space is awesome in black n white. :cool:

Back