• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

「ara's gfx gallery」

image.jpg1_zps1vklcotz.jpg

so I finished oyasumi punpun and I felt like I wanted to make this

click on it to see the full version​

hi sorry I won't be posting in this for a while
I need to focus on my schoolwork for now, as it's getting really busy. idk when I'll reopen this but probably in a week or so
thanks.​

yoOOOO testing is over and my projects are due so I don't have to worry about not finishing them last minute ha hahaha
also I did this during that time for a "make me choose" on tumblr

click on it lol

also requests are closed for now because I need to reinstall gimp again and that takes a while ://

Last edited:
ayyyee thank u dear :cool: I might change it eventually to the art I got from u haha, it's transparent too which is great!!
aw they're the ones I showed u long ago, like September or something. I finally get to use them yesss

psshh I should draw u a better one then. it's so easy to get transparent art now i wanna make everything transparent. yeah I remembered those fancy pumpkaboos. c:<
and i love the Zelda bruh, but picking her over a dashing yellow Pikmin couldn't have been easy... :rolleyes:

psshh I should draw u a better one then. it's so easy to get transparent art now i wanna make everything transparent. yeah I remembered those fancy pumpkaboos. c:<
and i love the Zelda bruh, but picking her over a dashing yellow Pikmin couldn't have been easy... :rolleyes:
shhhhh no worries its great.
i might change through them every once in a while, i cant choose just one.
oh yeah, it was very very hard, the pikmin was luring me :eek:

i can't believe i didn't post here yet but hot gfx tiff :cool:
zelda's looking great :D saw it on da a while ago haha

op was so weird but I like your punpun theme goin on here
3Syomq1.gif

i can't believe i didn't post here yet but hot gfx tiff :cool:
zelda's looking great :D saw it on da a while ago haha

op was so weird but I like your punpun theme goin on here
3Syomq1.gif
thank u lynn :D
yeah that's my fave one I ever done in a while

yee I might take out the second gif, Punpun left its lasting effect on me R I P

5R118A3.jpg

hnng I also might try at avatars, I'm not really good at them though. i only ever made one and it looks weird rip.​

hi hello bumping this

also I'd love u if u gave me some feedback and check my tumblr tag for some of the graphical stuff I do.
thanks.​

hi hello bumping this

also I'd love u if u gave me some feedback and check my tumblr tag for some of the graphical stuff I do.
thanks.​

yes do it pls
i'd give u some but i can't do GFX but you know i think your graphics are cool!!
love the new bump banner btw huehuehue

yes do it pls
i'd give u some but i can't do GFX but you know i think your graphics are cool!!
love the new bump banner btw huehuehue
thank you love your words keep me going all the time <<33
im trying to make a main banner but idk what to put! and thank you, I told you I'd use it huhuhuhu

thank you love your words keep me going all the time <<33
im trying to make a main banner but idk what to put! and thank you, I told you I'd use it huhuhuhu

same here bruh TvT <3
oooo yeah that would be awesome! :eek: *gently refloats idea to use all your anime bfs and gfs*
just reminded me i need to change my banner i forgot meep

same here bruh TvT <3
oooo yeah that would be awesome! :eek: *gently refloats idea to use all your anime bfs and gfs*
just reminded me i need to change my banner i forgot meep
idk WHO to put lmao, and I'm not really confident in the ones I made so far :'(
i was gonna tell u but I thought that was intentional :0

Back