f2OhV1u.jpg

thanks for requesting :D
its a bit blurry im so sorry :0

Last edited:
image.jpg1_zps1vklcotz.jpg

made a bump banner hohoho
might have to fix the lighting, it's a bit dark fixed​

Last edited:
ah thank you! I've been observing others since I got back to using GIMP and it's really helping :D
Yeah, that is how I got to where I am. Even though you are 49034860346870958 times better than me, haha. Anyways, what are the little circle things called (I think it starts with a B? Like Bokeh or something)? I used to know, before I took like a 3 month break from GFX back in August XD.

Yeah, that is how I got to where I am. Even though you are 49034860346870958 times better than me, haha. Anyways, what are the little circle things called (I think it starts with a B? Like Bokeh or something)? I used to know, before I took like a 3 month break from GFX back in August XD.
shh ur better
Yup, it's bokeh! They're my go-to when I run out of stock ideas haha.

TINKLE TINKLE HOY!
Render//Stock: can you use this as a render? I'll leave the stock up to you c:
bf17d9995daab4424fea5677040ea0ed1304157929_full.jpg
Size: (the desired dimensions) ?
Other?: (anything to take note of?) Can you make the stock like and orangey autumn feel?

TINKLE TINKLE HOY!
Render//Stock: can you use this as a render? I'll leave the stock up to you c:
bf17d9995daab4424fea5677040ea0ed1304157929_full.jpg
Size: (the desired dimensions) ?
Other?: (anything to take note of?) Can you make the stock like and orangey autumn feel?
can you find a different render, please? it's not transparent, and it kinda makes it hard to work with ;;

I also made something last night and uploaded it to my gaming blog and it got 26 notes wOW
vjcdiak.jpg

FULL QUALITY [HERE]

yaaaa girl get those notes :cool: your bump banner is cool as heck also
I finally saw your gaming blog too and it has pumpkaboo so it's automatically top quality

yaaaa girl get those notes :cool: your bump banner is cool as heck also
I finally saw your gaming blog too and it has pumpkaboo so it's automatically top quality

ayyyee thank u dear :cool: I might change it eventually to the art I got from u haha, it's transparent too which is great!!
aw they're the ones I showed u long ago, like September or something. I finally get to use them yesss

Back