• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Aquatic Album (Crystal Ballers and Evergreen Cabins)

tadpolee.jpg

resubmitted witht the fish name!

phew, finally finished. i drew a giant snakehead! just a small fun fact, male giant snakeheads have this bright, vibrant colour during breeding season, which is why i chose to to draw this variant of it instead of the one in NH! it’s time for me to go to bed now lol, i can’t stay awake any longer.
B7204BE1-C6C3-4174-A141-3DE1486E7F15.jpeg

snakehead-BelieveInKittens2.jpg

It's been a long time since I've drawn anything traditionally, so ofc I decided to make things super easy for myself and draw a (almost to scale) snakehead! 😊 Honestly kinda happy with how it turned out , as well as the fact I can sleep now, it's 4am lol

Introducing the derpiest boy ... the catfish!
Fish.png

I had the idea of it being in the action of being caught and just rolled with it lol, hope thats alright, i think that counts as an environment it would be in ;w;

Whoa, I wish I could have seen this on time! :D It's so great!
Post automatically merged:

A bright and happy snapping turtle. 🐢

a7lvw5a.jpg

Oh my, so awesome! :D
Post automatically merged:

phew, finally finished. i drew a giant snakehead! just a small fun fact, male giant snakeheads have this bright, vibrant colour during breeding season, which is why i chose to to draw this variant of it instead of the one in NH! it’s time for me to go to bed now lol, i can’t stay awake any longer.
View attachment 394283

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! :love:

Back