• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Approaching E3: tense or calm?

I'm excited and nervous but this goes for mostly nintendo lol. Hoping for some good news and my wallet crying for the rest of the year and next year. Also looking foward a lot to what square enix will share.

Im a bit scared they'll completely blow off animal crossing and not say anything about it, even though i know by now its impossible to not mention this title. Im also scared they won't meet my expectations in what I would want in the game (new villager species uwu) and also with seeing all the speculation content, its tainting my mind to the point where im scared ill be let down. Either way if it gets announced at e3 im definitely preordering it right away/as soon as possible.

I'm pretty calm, either we'll get more information which is great or we won't which is disappointing but whatever, there's always the next direct. While I'm very excited for a new AC game I'm not pinning all my emotions on this E3.

I'm honestly more anxious about what the game will actually be like rather than it being included in E3 or being delayed. Yes, I want to see it at E3, and at this point, I am expecting it, but I'm super nervous that AC Switch will adopt some of the features from Pocket Camp that will bum me out super hard. I'm worried the game will be littered with micro transactions. I'm worried that Pocket Camp will play a larger role in the game than most expect. I'm worried we will lose online play and/or trading. I'm just hoping they keep everything that was successful about New Leaf and add new exciting content while keeping Pocket Camp out of it.

^ yeah I feel you.

Implementing the wrong feature from pocket camp wouldbe fatel. I only want some clothes and furniture.

^ yeah I feel you.

Implementing the wrong feature from pocket camp wouldbe fatel. I only want some clothes and furniture.

Totally, if we can get Pocket Camp furniture/clothes in AC Switch (without having it linked to Pocket Camp) I would be totally stoked.

Im somewhat excited about what is going to be announced at E3 2019. Im hoping for Animal Crossing to release in July.

Im a bit scared they'll completely blow off animal crossing and not say anything about it, even though i know by now its impossible to not mention this title. Im also scared they won't meet my expectations in what I would want in the game (new villager species uwu) and also with seeing all the speculation content, its tainting my mind to the point where im scared ill be let down. Either way if it gets announced at e3 im definitely preordering it right away/as soon as possible.

I feel the same. I'm very tense that they'll just totally ignore Animal Crossing (irrational but hey, Nintendo doesn't always do things that make sense. or I'm scared it'll suck. But I'm hoping for the best!

I just want a date myself, it wouldn't disappoint with a lack of details because I'm getting it anyway. If they give a lot of details, that would be nice of them, but it would make the days on the way to the release day go by awfully slow.

OMG Theyre showing AC RNNN
IM FREAKING OUTTTTTT

- - - Post Merge - - -

MARCH 2020 RELEASE DATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back