• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Apple the hamster!

Splash

Disabled Account
Bells
Feedback
100% (83) +
Apple needs a home before I void him..or her? Idek. :)

She/he is in boxes. Ok i really need to go check this things gender out

- - - Post Merge - - -

shes a female btw :'D

All peppy/normal/snooty/Uchi villagers are girls and all cranky/lazy/jock/smug villagers are boys so Apple is a girl :)

I know someone who wants her REALLY badly. TwinkleShy has Apple as a dreamie! Please let her have Apple if nobody else wants her first. :) Sorry for the begging...

I have been trying to get Apple to move out of my own town for her and Apple is being stubborn. TwinkleShy has waited quite a while. I'll try to contact her and see if I can get her on this thread if she's online.

Last edited:
I know someone who wants her REALLY badly. TwinkleShy has Apple as a dreamie! Please let her have Apple if nobody else wants her first. :) Sorry for the begging...

I have been trying to get Apple to move out of my own town for her and Apple is being stubborn. TwinkleShy has waited quite a while. I'll try to contact her and see if I can get her on this thread if she's online.

If she is online the now she can have her :)

Darn it...she's not. She's in Britain and the time difference kills it. I won't ask you to hold Apple. I'll have her wait for my Apple to end her stubborn streak and leave.

Thank you for letting me try to get ahold of her, tho. She'll get her dreamie even if it takes a bit longer. :)

Aww im the UK aswell Im just proper nocturnal xD
If noone else wants Apple I may be able to hold because I dont think Im going to tt anymore tonight :)

Well, in your opinion, would it be stupid of me to come and take her to one of my other 2 towns? Maybe then she'll still have a chance of getting Apple sooner. I adore Apple, but when a villager I have is someone's dreamie I usually give them to that person.

Seriously, if you think me taking her is hogging her then say so. I honestly don't want to do that. I mean to be helpful, but I don't want to accidentally come off as being totally bonkers-weird...

Nah its not weird :p you can totally take her into one of your towns if you want I dont mind

Oh, thank you!!! My FC for that town is under the name Gandor 2492-4142-1135 and the Mayor is Laura of Wolfberg. I've already added you. I'll get into the game now...

Thank you sooo much!!! I'll be sure to leave a Wi-Fi rating. :)

*whispers* Maybe I can keep her now for myself... :)

Back