• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Apple announced iPhone 6s, iPad pro, and more.

xiaonu

どうぶつの森
Bells
What are your thoughts? Will you upgrade or buy a new device?
I feel like the iPhone 6s is just an upgraded iPhone 6. It was bound to happen.
image.jpg

Check it out on the apple website when you can

I'm not going to get an iPhone 6s anytime soon, but I really love that rose gold color.

I roll my eyes every time I see a new Apple product. It's such a gimmick having to buy the best new thing they release.

Not at all happy with Apple after they completely messed up the Music app. Might have to find a phone that will allow me to actually shuffle my music library the next time I get one.

I roll my eyes every time I see a new Apple product. It's such a gimmick having to buy the best new thing they release.

>best

I can't think of a reason to buy one of these things. They're less portable, use an OS that every other Apple product will get, and that 3D touch feature will be useless imo. Sure, they save you a bit of time in menus, but who cares? Plus, I don't think that game devs will use it for a while because a large portion of the market will not be able to use 3D touch.

not getting the s, tbh i think ppl who get any of the "s" or "c" phones arent the smartest cuz usually theres a new iphone right after

not getting the s, tbh i think ppl who get any of the "s" or "c" phones arent the smartest cuz usually theres a new iphone right after

i got a 5c because otherwise how can you get a bright green phone? unless you get a case but i can't stand them.

i like ios and apple phones, yup they're overpriced but their interface is neat, itunes is great compared to say samsung's etc. equivalent, and the display, lockscreen and homepage isn't scruffy like ios. when my contract for my current 5c runs out this june, i'll probably get whatever is the latest model then on contract because over a year in i'm not fed up with it unlike the android phone i once had which i ditched after 3 months

Nah. I'm happy with my iPod Touch, I don't need a phone.
Also haven't gotten the update that changes your music app yet... I don't think I'll ever update my iPod until absolutely necessary lol

i have an iphone 6 plus so no i won't be upgrading.
lmao @ ppl who are like "they release new phones all the time!!!1" like so does every other big company sit down

nd yes the "s" series of iphones are an upgrade of the previous gen. like why else would it still be called the "6"s if it wasn't still the iphone 6 base likeee

I currently own a iPhone 4s since last year, but the actual model has been released four years ago? Wow, that thing might be deprecated during the next year, especially when 30-pin chargers are getting scarce. Might as well try to get either iPhone 6s or whatever model they'll release in September 2016.

Not too big on phones. The only reason I have a 5c was because it cost me nothing to upgrade. There's not a big enough difference (that would benefit me) to even consider upgrading again.

Only part of the presentation that I liked was the pencil lol. The level of accuracy they're displaying is better than anything I've seen. Too bad it doesn't have hot keys (or buttons I guess in this case) like Wacom's products. Apple TV is probably going to go places, but it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

i honestly dont see why people get so excited over new apple products, theres nothing new about it besides its looks and a few useless tweaks in the system. im fine with my iphone 5s and its pretty much the same compared to the newest iphones, excluding the size and appearence

i have the iphone 6, so i'm gonna just wait until the 7 comes out. and my ipad still works fine so i'll stick with that until it dies haha.

The iPad Pro seems cool, like an apple cintiq, but I would probably just get a cintiq if i wanted a nice expensive tablet... I pencil thing looks cool but, like I said, probably better to get an actually art tablet. *Shrug* IDK, I've never been a big apple person, I love androids too much. =/

Really, Apple? I'm disappointed.

They have done so much good, now they're just trying to get money.

They're newer products are just ripoffs of the old ones, with 'changes'.
We want Jobs back!

Back