• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyway to uninvited a camper?

I believe if you invite a villager from another town to move in on the same day it will cancel out the first request, but idk.

I know you can adopt and cancel an adoption...I don't think you can adopt from another's campsite but if you mean an adoption will cancel a camp invite if at nine I will get to it. But I think with campers as soon as say yes it logs as full town?

Anyone verify with campsite invites?

It doesn't log it in as a full town until there is a physical plot. It's the same thing as when you adopt and then adopt another villager to cancel that first adoption.
I had that happen before, when I was trying to invite Tex into my town via campsite, but then my friend had Tammy, who I wanted way more, in boxes, I was able to get Tammy that next day and Tex was no where to be found.

I hope i am remembering correctly, but if you adopt someone prior to your campsite invite plotting, i think the campsite invite gets overridden. Only the last invite will move in. Hopefully someone verifies.

I hope i am remembering correctly, but if you adopt someone prior to your campsite invite plotting, i think the campsite invite gets overridden. Only the last invite will move in. Hopefully someone verifies.

Wait, are you saying that the last invite gets over-ridden, or the first? You say you can adopt from the campsite, but if you ask another villager first then the campsite (the 2nd) gets over-ridden... ???

I know it's confusing. I hope someone clarifies for certain. I'm one who almost always has 10 villagers and get street pass move-ins. I'd love to know how to control that other than turning off street pass. I like the get street pass items and credit, so I'm not sure I want to turn it off. On the other hand, surprise move-ins are BRUTAL...

Wait, are you saying that the last invite gets over-ridden, or the first? You say you can adopt from the campsite, but if you ask another villager first then the campsite (the 2nd) gets over-ridden... ???

Ehh?? I always presumed that whoever you asked last will go into your town.
Like, if you were to adopt a villager in the morning, but then persuade a camper to move in during the afternoon, the camper moves in, and the adopted villager is out? And vice versa, invite camper in the morning, gets over-ridden by adopted villager in the afternoon, etc.

Well, I invited Ed to move in, regretted it, and tried to get Erik to move from my other town while Ed was still in the campsite. Erik wouldn't even mention moving. I had to move him to my other town and it took a couple of months to get rid of Ed and get Erik. I assumed camper invites couldn't be rescinded, so I don't know what circumstances were at work.

try this, change your system date to the previous date, and make a new char to go in the game and see.

Back