Kit

Doing my best!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I found this really fun game recently called transformice!
You basically get cheese by completing levels, you can trade this in for stuff at the shop
Some levels you will need a Shaman to help you. Shaman mice are picked when a mouses name gets to the top of the list in the room you are in. You can also get firsts by beating the level before anyone else!
It's a pretty fun game and I recommend it to anyone!
There are also tons of different maps! And they are constantly being added to.
Here's some screenshots-
Screenshots of a Vanilla Map-

Screenshots of a normal map-

Screenshot of the shop-

Screenshot of the leaderboards/Mouse list-

You can register here-http://www.transformice.com/?id=62536693

I've been registered for nearly 2 years now. It's pretty fun, though I haven't touched it in a while.

I played this game a few times a couple of years or so back.
I remember it being quite enjoyable so I might have to try it again sometime.

I use to play as well, but the new updates that they did a while back with the game kind of made me not want to play anymore. I believe it was those power ups? I mean, it's cool and everything but it just took the fun of it away for by adding more ways to make building more easier for all the noobs.
I just sit in my tribe room with my friends now and watch videos once a month or so when we don't feel like calling each other over the phone to gossip and such x'D

I like Transformice a lot!
This is my character:
QCdb.png

It would be a lot of fun to play with some people from TBT sometime.

I used to play the game every day at school!!!!
Sadly, it's blocked here now so I rarely play it, but when I do it's usually around midnight :p
I think my name's Litwickchu. (I used to love Litwick as a kid and I really really really like mice hehe)

Last edited:
I've been on there since.. 2011 I think. I might be wrong. I haven't touched it in ages.

Oh wow! I played Transformice some years ago, it was great, had a lot of accesories and hats to dress my little mouse :p some levels were reeeeeally great, and some reeeally bad, but I loved the fact every level had a little twist with gravity or other objects that made them very hard...

Btw, I HATE troll shammans... although I'm really bad at being one lol I just do my best, trying not to troll or kill everyone :c

Oh my god, I LOVE TRANSFORMICE!

I'm playing it right now. My username is Kaboombo.

2vt7io5.png

my mouse! ^-^

I don't play that much, but I do love TFM. Usually I just play traitor and prop hunt. Sometimes Vanilla if I'm farming for cheese. Dogecake over there. I've had a few levels glitch out and become just hilarious. Best one is the chicken level (the night time one with two chickens) Sham did something, the brown chickens head flew off around the map, hitting us sideways. It left the map, but then it came zooming back. Best level.

Didn't this use to only be in French? My friend showed this to me years ago and we were playing it in French and I was like why are we playing this and he said that's all it came in.

Back