• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone play ACGC roms? Physicals are so expensive now

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
I'm looking into a gc rom because dang the physicals go for crazy money, has anyone else done this?

I play ROMs and ISOs all the time on Project64 and Dolphin. Unfortunately I don't know if we're allowed to discuss emulators/ROMs/ISOs on this forum though.

I'm blessed enough to own a physical copy of the game but it's nice to play the ISO on Dolphin sinply because cheating/hacking is made much easier on emulators.

i own a Physical and it feels authentic
like "i bought this, i deserve to play it" kinda vibe
It's 39 at Gamestop btw
i dont think they sell them where i live. i wish they sold gamecube here
Post automatically merged:

I play ROMs and ISOs all the time on Project64 and Dolphin. Unfortunately I don't know if we're allowed to discuss emulators/ROMs/ISOs on this forum though.

I'm blessed enough to own a physical copy of the game but it's nice to play the ISO on Dolphin sinply because cheating/hacking is made much easier on emulators.
i'll look into dolphin and project64! idk either, but i have yet to hear if we arent allowed

i'll look into dolphin and project64! idk either, but i have yet to hear if we arent allowed
If you want to play the US animal crossing then Dolphin is your best bet since it runs Gamecube and Wii games (Project64 is good for N64 games, aka the original Japanese AC).

I think the staff just doesn't like people to talk about the processes of using an emulator or hacking a game, they prob don't mind general discussion.

If you want to play the US animal crossing then Dolphin is your best bet since it runs Gamecube and Wii games (Project64 is good for N64 games, aka the original Japanese AC).

I think the staff just doesn't like people to talk about the processes of using an emulator or hacking a game, they prob don't mind general discussion.
ohhhh gotcha. i'll still check around shops and such, worse case if i cant get anything digitally going then i'll have to spend the shmoney💀

I still have my original copy so I play that but there are quite a few rom sites out there to play it. I think just using roms for older games like n64, gamecube is fine as it's hard to come across them and they are usually pretty pricey and just generally un-accessible

I use ROMs a lot too. I guess it's not morally the best option, but a lot of the time it's the most convenient option.

Back