• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone know which amiibo unlocks Epona yet? ;(

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
I want her sooo bad in my town lol, but all of the LoZ amiibo in my house are Twilight Princess based, so they ALL give me Wolf Link. Now that I don't love him, but I've gotta have Epona and Medli!

Is Epona already accessible, or will she come with a Breath of the Wild amiibo that has yet to even release?

Can anyone confirm this? Because I will try to buy Sheik today if that's true.

making that mistake of saying shulk instead of shiek made me wonder.... a villager of shulk with be awesome <3

Back