• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here an FF7 fan?

Kaizer

KaizerMusic.com
Bells
FF7 is probably one of my favorite games of all time. Legend of Dragoon is one of my favorite games as well. FF7 is such an epic game oh man. Everything from the music, characters, story, gameplay is just literally legendary. It's made an impact on my life to the level and degree where I feel like it has become a part of me in many ways and often find myself identifying with Cloud even lmao as funny as that sounds. Does anyone here relate with this? If your favorite Final Fantasy is one other than 7 feel free to mention that one and talk about your experience with it too if you want.

I was born in the early 90s and FF7 was part of my childhood. I am a massive fan and I am not so happy with the direction of the remake tbh. I am certain they will change massiv plot points 😭 If you know you know.

My favorit FF has to be X. I just love everything about it. The story, music, characters, world building. Honestly it was the last true FF for me.

I love love Final Fantasy! FF7R and FF16 are one of my most beloved games of all time. Everything about them just hits right in every single way! I'm about to finish FF16 right now and my heart aches hahaha, I've been delaying it for weeks!

Well, obviously 😉

I can freely admit that 7's a bit overrated, but that doesn't change the fact that it's the one I cherish most. I love Cloud's personal journey and Aerith is my favorite video game character of all time (surprising no one, they're my favorite pairing). I'm so happy to be able to see her rendered so beautifully in 7R; she's the best part for me without a doubt. VERY much looking forward to seeing Vincent in the next installment, especially since he's being played by a VA I love (squwee!).

My second favorite is 10 because I love the story, setting, characters... I guess I just love the whole package, lol. It doesn't resonate with me as personally as 7 does, but I have many fond memories playing.

My favourite! Remake is a horrid travesty, but the original is lovely ^ - ^

Back