• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else having their battery drained?

I have a iphone 6 and yea it kills it at around the same rate that pokemon go does lol
but tbh the battery on my phone is kinda **** anyways, basically gotta bring a portable charger everywhere I go these days :/

Yup, it KILLS my battery. But it's not too much of a problem since I always have my portable charger juiced up and on hand :p

It lowers my battery but it usually takes me playing it for a good long while before it gets to like 40% or something when I notice. So I mean it's taxing sure, but it's not like killing it.

There is a lower performance/battery saving option (it makes the game slightly blurrier, which my eyes can't take, but some people might be okay with it). But, personally, I haven't experienced any intense battery drainage while playing. Like, if I knew I was going to be out and about for a long period of time, I'd hold off on checking it then, but other than that, I see no significant depletion of my battery.

Back