5376-1481-6904
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Candy
anyone else have an undertale phase?
i had one when i was eight because my sister had one lol
i used to watch youtubers play undertale with her and i would draw the characters
i thought i was SO GOOD at drawing papyrus…
we used to watch undertale memes and to this day i can’t get “SANS THE SKELETON IS NOT REAL, YOU’LL NEVER BE HIS WIFE” out of my head

edit: i actually just started playing it, but i’m making my sister do the battles lol
she beat asgore in 2 or 3 tries (this is yesterday and i still can’t remember lol)

Last edited:
I guess my phase was when it came out. I put so many hours and emotions into that game lol. It honestly punched me in the gut because I did take the pacifist route. I still would. My favorite line in that entire game is, “despite everything, it’s still you.”

I was super into it when it came out and for about a year or so after that

it was all I drew, I was in a group relating to it... it was a lot lol
I still play it every once in a while just for kicks, but I'm not super into it anymore

I did, shortly after it came out! I still like Undertale today, but I'm not as obsessed with it as I was back then. I would watch a ton of Youtube playthroughs, and had memorized a ton of trivia/obscure details about the game. I only played a True Pacifist run myself, although I did watch all the other possible endings on Youtube. And the game calling me out for doing exactly that was pretty darn funny too. 😂 I don't think I ever drew any fanart for it, but I really loved seeing other artists' works.

The term 'phase' is sending me

Anyway yeah I loved Undertale during its release, I played it lots and got both Neutral and Pacifist routes. I also went through the Genocide route but couldn't finish it because I'm bad at the tail end of Sans boss. Regardless, I used to watch tons of videos on Undertale and its secrets and I fell in love with the meaning and premise of the game. While I'm not obsessed with it anymore, I'd gladly defend Undertale for the gem of a game it is (though I can't say the same for the fandom, lol).

I drew one fanart of Papyrus with Alphys, I think it was a scene in the Pacifist route? Though it was a commission for someone else so technically I didn't draw any Undertale art for myself, haha.

My boyfriend and his sister did, they played it when it came out and I believe they also played Deltarune. I think they still like it but at least Sans isn't his profile picture anymore LOL

I tried playing it but couldn't get into it sadly

Not exactly a phase but I did look at a lot of fan content related to Undertale back when it was super big. I also kept up with most of the fan theories and "hidden" files and stuff, and played the demo for Deltarune too.

I really suck at Touhou-type bullet games so playing Undertale was an entirely different struggle, but the story was charming and I had fun nevertheless!

yes, in 5th grade everyone was talking about it and i was had no idea what it was. like a few months later i saw my favorite youtuber at the time do an undertale let’s play and i was hooked. at first i didn’t like it because i thought it was just a puzzle game but later on i was in love with all the characters personalities. i even played undertale role play on roblox, which were my cringy days as a 13 year old 😭 but lemme tell ya, i think i played a pretty good mettaton. anyways when deltarune came out i was obsessed and i can’t wait for chapter 3.

yes, in 5th grade everyone was talking about it and i was had no idea what it was. like a few months later i saw my favorite youtuber at the time do an undertale let’s play and i was hooked. at first i didn’t like it because i thought it was just a puzzle game but later on i was in love with all the characters personalities. i even played undertale role play on roblox, which were my cringy days as a 13 year old 😭 but lemme tell ya, i think i played a pretty good mettaton. anyways when deltarune came out i was obsessed and i can’t wait for chapter 3.
OH MY GOD I PLAYED UNDERTALE ROLE PLAY TOO ON ROBLOX

OH MY GOD I PLAYED UNDERTALE ROLE PLAY TOO ON ROBLOX
i don’t play anymore but when i did i was disappointed that there was no proper deltarune roleplay like there was an undertale one, those were the good days 😔

@Beanz there should be a deltarune one but i don’t think the fanbase is as MASSIVE as it was for undertale :,)

I still really like Undertale now but probably not as obsessively as when I got into it last year. So much so that I spent so long hunting all it's lore and theories, playing and experiencing every route and fun value, and still have a Undertale blanket, coloring book, and plush of Sans with me.

I played the game religiously for two years. I finished the standard ending and pacifist ending several times, but I could never finish the final boss of the genocide route. It was simply too hard. By that point I became burned out from the game and have taken a break for 5 years. I still love the game dearly. Hearing remixes of the soundtrack gives me goosebumps to this day. Maybe eventually I’ll go back to the game.

I never did but then again I wasn't able to play the game when it first came out, and to this day I still unfortunately have not played it. I did (and still do) however really like looking at fanart of characters like Sans and Papyrus, and there's this one character I can't remember the name of but he's like white and kinda floofy and really cute ☺️ (might be Toriel's child but idk anything abt this game lolll)

More of a Mettaton phase? I had a biiiig crush, since I say that and openly crush on Yoshida it’s obvious I like prettyboys, yeah? XD

But I was a fan of the game and I still am. It’s a great game. I haven’t played Deltarune, it doesn’t really interest me.

For the game I'm developing, I've been doing some research into Undertale recently trying to find out and pin down what makes the characters so alive, memorable, and why they make you feel for them. When I played it I only did the neutral ending but all the hidden stuff, lore, and outcomes I'm reading about makes me want to play it again, I had no idea there was so much more to it.

Oh my gosh, Undertale was literally my favorite thing when I was fourteen. It’s funny, because I actually didn’t like it at first, but then I started becoming more interested after a little bit. I LOVED that game. My phase kind of ended, but it still holds a special place in my heart ❤️

undertale is actually one of my special interests !!! i think i know everything there is to know about it (i say i think because i keep finding out new things about it!!), and it's something I'm very passionate about. undertale holds a very dear and important place in my heart and i don't think id be the same person i am today without it. toby fox and undertale in general are huge inspirations to me and undertale is my alltime favorite game i can barely express how special it is to me snsbsvsvbn

Back