Anyone else hate trees?

Trees block your view but they provide resources and bugs. What truly annoys me is placing fences.

An island without trees sounds terribly barren and boring. So no, I love trees, even when they get in the way sometimes.

I love these forest towns where there are trees everywhere. Would never do this myself because it seems impractical, but I love the look of it. Reminds me of the old days, when you didn't have much of anything in your town except trees and flowers.

Reactions: Raz
The only time I've had a hate on with trees is when I'm trying to hunt down scorpions, the view blocking aspect of them really annoys then.

I wish there was a way for them to disappear if you're trying to look at stuff behind them. I've had my fair share of times where fossils and other stuff were behind a tree and I couldn't see it because they were in the way x.x
There is. Stay on tile right behind them and press Up on the right analog stick twice.

I really don’t like how they block views, but I really need the money from fruit/money trees so I still have them, I also love the look of cedar trees!

I usually put all my trees at the back and the sides of the island. It looks well and they aren't in my way!

I love trees! At one point, I had too many, and Isabelle said my island is not attractive if it's too rural. So I chopped a few, and my rating went up. I'm very careful to replace any tree I have to chop or move.

Looking at trees makes me happy. I prefer using them as boundary markers to using fences.

I like trees, I've used palm trees to make a jungle and cedar trees to make a forest, I think they add a lot to my island :)

I have mixed feelings about threes.. honestly not a big fan... but I managed to put my fruit trees against a hill keeping them out of the way and I put my pine trees in the top left corner as a "forest". I'm still not sure what I want to do with the regular trees, I definitely want to incorporate some into my town plaza because I think they look nice depending on the season... but other than that I think they're a hassle

Blocking views? Yup! Definitely feel that. I have a fancy bush/shrub fence/tree combo near my plaza and it's hard to take decent screenshots in that area.

I do LOVE using trees for landscaping other specific places though. They look great on cliffs, lining paths, and making the campsite feel woodsy. ❤

I couldn't be without trees, honestly. I'm trying to create an equal representation of all trees on my island, I'm especially fond of the fact that we can plant any kind of tree anywhere now without limitations (bar the usual spacing rules, of course). One thing I'll say is that I wish trees in the foreground would fade out of view while using the camera, they can get in the way sometimes when I'm trying to capture my villagers doing something cute/stupid.

I love the trees! In fact, I like them more in this installment because they are taller than those in previous games! Overall, the trees got a massive glow-up. Remember how they looked from the very first game of Animal Crossing?

I adore trees! Especially cedars. To the point where I probably overuse them and should try to mix in some furniture, but ah! I love using a bunch of cedars to create little secret pockets of areas in my island :) The feeling of being a visitor in my town and running around and randomly finding a small secret spot hidden behind trees really makes me happy.

Back