• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else get repeat nintendo zone item?

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
The other day I downloaded the monthly dlc(which I believe is the autumn leaf chair). After that I changed my router to bestbuy to see if there was a nintendo zone item. I got the raccoon wall clock, again. This clock was one of the best buy exclusives from when the game came out. Has anyone else gotten this repeat item? I'm just curious cause I didn't think they did that.

No, I've never had that happen. I wish! I've made "mule" characters that I've rather become attached to and some don't have the item.

The current item here in the US is the Autumn Leaf Chair. It's really nice! But I think it may be orderable.

Yeah, they're repeating through the old ones right now for the Nintendo Zone SpotPass in North America.

One of the best places to look for info on DLC that's in 1 place is the DLC sticky on the ReTail forum here on TBT.

Back