• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there any exclusive or limited items you can't get anymore?

Strawbelles

♥Blueberries♥
Bells
Hi, I'm getting back into the game again. It's been a year and I'm worried if I've missed out on anything. Is there any items in the game that you can't get anymore? Like it was exclusive or had a limited time frame to get? I have the Nintendo Online DLC, Mario items, Pocket Camp items, the 2021 and 2022 Celebratory Arcs, Sanrio furniture/posters.

I don't think seasonable items count as they repeat. I'm sorry if this is a silly question I'm just a completionist and I know New Leaf had released items that are no longer attainable which sucked. I like to play a game where you unlock everything without worrying about having missed anything.

I don't think so. Every limited item so far is either seasonally orderable or obtainable from one of the NPCs. The only possible items I can think of that can potentially become unobtainable are the Nooklink items, but you can still very much currently get those as long as you have enough Nook points.

I don't think so. Every limited item so far is either seasonally orderable or obtainable from one of the NPCs. The only possible items I can think of that can potentially become unobtainable are the Nooklink items, but you can still very much currently get those as long as you have enough Nook points.
What about the new years arches? I haven't played NH in a while, but they didn't give us one this year and the previous ones were 2021 and 2022 right? Can you time travel back to those years and order it?

What about the new years arches? I haven't played NH in a while, but they didn't give us one this year and the previous ones were 2021 and 2022 right? Can you time travel back to those years and order it?
I think these are seasonally orderable around New Years. In my catalog they're showing up as seasonal, so I think they can ordered around that time? I honestly don't remember, sorry. But yeah, I'm pretty sure you can tt backwards to get them in any case.

You can still get both the arcs if you time travel back back to 2020 and 2021 between late December and early January. You buy them from the seasonal section. I don't believe they appear anymore except those years.

Back