• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Pokken Tournament DX anyone?

Asteroid

Sonic RULES
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Yellow Caboose
Mint
Vesta
Oh who am I kidding? I hardly come to this site. I won't be able to get my Nintendo Switch Online up and running until sometime in December, but I was just curious if anyone plays this odd fighting game. I wanted it since it came out, but only bought it last Saturday. It's...very interesting. Who do you main if you play, and do you play online? I main Scizor even though I know there are better fighters.

I mained Lucario in the first game. I don't have the second one yet. It's very fun to be honest, idk why I haven't purchased the second game. 🤔

Thanks for reminding me!

I saw when the switch one came out! Im such a 3DS / Wii U stan so I actually bought this game myself around 3 years ago on Wii U. This was not a game I even knew existed until I bought it off eBay. Im a big fan of hack and slash games im a big fan of the DQ games so when heroes came out I ate that UP and I loved the concept and everything of Pokemon but… they never held my interest. I did finish Ultra Moon, Shield, Lets Go Eevee, and almost X but I just.. they are all too similar and boring. I like playing them from time to time but its just not giving for me. I did however absolutely adore this game as its more my style and its so good. I loved the little character avatar you could custmize in the corner as well as the lady who speaks. I mainly played as Gardevoir and Braixen. I LOVE POKKEN TOURNAMENT! The graphics are beautiful, it plays well, and the Pokemon control realistically!

Back