• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone else get annoyed by this?

omg me. i always run into the species that i dislike which uh,, kinda sucks lmao. i love island hopping but hoo boy is it frustrating at times lol

Don’t forget the mice! I swear there must be an abundance of cheese hidden in these islands that lures these mice.

i kept getting birds and horses with 29 NMTs when i was looking for either fauna or stiches. took a three-hour break and found stiches on a bamboo island with my last ticket!!

Ummm because Amiibo cards are super expensive and I don't feel like spending money on a piece of paper in times where many people are struggling to pay their bills, why else?
ikr I got some amiibo cards when they were cheap-ish but I still dont wanna use them because I wanna work to get villagers I want

I don't like most of the cows or bulls too, but I actually think Naomi is quite pretty and almost selected her to be in my town as my snooty. I'm still not 100% on that and she may end up getting an invitation someday

TBH, why waste nook miles on RNG when you can just use an amiibo.
not everyone has amiibos and personally I'd rather work to find them because when I used amiibos I felt like I did nothing to get them lol
i used to buy all my villagers but i got lopez from an island last night (one of my main dreamies) and it feels so much more rewarding! plus, no random clothes or catchphrases that might come with a bought villager

TBH, why waste nook miles on RNG when you can just use an amiibo.
I would love to but most of the villagers I want, even unpopular ones are in the 20 dollar range since the cards aren't really sold anywhere.

i used to buy all my villagers but i got lopez from an island last night (one of my main dreamies) and it feels so much more rewarding! plus, no random clothes or catchphrases that might come with a bought villager
Same!! I love finding villagers I want on islands - Also, I loooove Lopez! I had him in New Leaf but he left when I stopped playing for a while ;0;

LIONS and RABBITS lol
There's nothing wrong with them, just not the characters or species I'm looking for. Man, I really wish I hadn't spent those NMT to get three lions in a row...

LIONS and RABBITS lol
There's nothing wrong with them, just not the characters or species I'm looking for. Man, I really wish I hadn't spent those NMT to get three lions in a row...
Oh god yea the lions as well, I swear I've seen Lionel like 2 times already out of 60 tickets and not to mention I've seen Norma 3 times

I think i got Norma and Ava repeatedly last time i did this! have been working hard to get tickets only to end up wasting all of them without inviting anyone, then the game assigned me someone i didnt want uggh. I went to buy amiibo cards of my favorite villagers from amazon but the prices are so high they almost cost as much as the game itself! btw, I feel like you go island hopping a lot XD Dont mean to envy you, but i am totally jealous lol. My villagers take forever to move out!

I think i got Norma and Ava repeatedly last time i did this! have been working hard to get tickets only to end up wasting all of them without inviting anyone, then the game assigned me someone i didnt want uggh. I went to buy amiibo cards of my favorite villagers from amazon but the prices are so high they almost cost as much as the game itself! btw, I feel like you go island hopping a lot XD Dont mean to envy you, but i am totally jealous lol. My villagers take forever to move out!
Yea I happened to kick out Mira today in search of another Sisterly villager I wanted like Cherry or Fuchsia, so far no luck but I'm on ticket 65 right now I use the 15 day TT method to kick out villagers so it works really quickly

Anyone else get infuriated by this?
Infuriated? No, this is a GAME... a game that I like to play. I am an Animal Crossing fan. I find all mainline Animal Crossing games to be relaxing and soothing, not infuriating in any respect. There's no rule that says I have to go island hopping and looking for rare villagers. I can just stay home and fish if I want to.

And often, that is exactly what I choose to do.

Back