• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anyone else feel Isabelle is pointless?

Well we do see her now everytime we load the game, or go collect miles from the ABD, or just use the ABD. And most of us had to ask the age old question "Town evaluations?" over a hundred times.
Stuff Pelly/Phyllis used to do. :(
Post automatically merged:

Minus the first part

This is Morgana from Persona 5 all over again.

Isabelle is telling you, instead of a disembodied voice saying its too close to a cliff, so you blame the messenger. Now the aether says that its too close to a cliff, and its fine?
Doesn't matter at all! Isabelle is still the person telling the player what they can and cannot do. I think it's stupid to say blame the game and not the character programmed to say the things. Think about it, Isabelle's personality was programed to be the "messenger". Her entire being is too be as restrictive as possible, so yes, I will blame her. I think it all goes to show how terrible NL was...

Last edited:
Back