• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anybody else sick of the snow?

I'm enjoying it, actually. I very much dislike winter IRL, but in game, it's pretty. I've been playing around with different color schemes for the season, and that's a fun thing.

My favorite is autumn, which seemed to go by too quickly, but I will probably be ready for spring in another month.

I really loved the snow for a long time, especially around the holidays. Now that they're over, I'm feeling more and more ready for things to get back to green. I think we only have until the 25th of February with the snow so it will be gone soon.

The snow looks a lot better when the weather is snowing. It creates a fog like effect, so the snow is easier on the eyes and is kind of calming.

20210130_114623.jpg

20210130_114626.jpg

20210130_114628.jpg

20210130_114631.jpg

I think it looks fine, just like in real life. Of course there are some things that don't look so good in snow, just like in real life. Seeing the grass again through Dream Addresses is pretty refreshing, but I don't have a problem with the snow.

I don't like winter or snow really, so yeah. I like green and vibrant colours.
The grass looks horrendous in early March as well though lol, obviously because it's essentially dead from the snow, so we won't be seeing lush grass until about mid March

I loved the snow for a while, but I'm definitely sick of it now. I don't know if it happens to anyone else but seeing snow and icey items for a long period of time actually makes me feel colder irl too which can be bothersome. It's kind of strange.
I'm grateful I have a southern hemisphere island to play on while I wait for it to naturally turn green again on my main one.

It was fun at first but yes, I'm very sick of the snow. I hate winter irl too and I'm desperate for spring, plus I missed the cherry blossom set last year so I really want to get my hands on it! 😓

I need all the diy recipes from the Snowman so I love the snow! In addition, especially at night, it is glowering and I find it so pretty and nice! I have nothing against the snow for now, but I can undestand for some of you it's a little bit too much if it lasts for long. And when the snow falls the sound is so good! Ok, I'm in my first days but the little music I had yesterday was very cool!

Yeah. Likely because unlike with other seasons where the grass will slightly change color every month or so, the snow stays exactly the same throughout winter. I honestly might welcome the dead grass just because at least it's different.

Winter's my fave month in real life, but I think I might have to TT ahead anyway. My television is on the way out, and keeps flickering whenever there's something too bright on the screen (like the snow). Super distracting! Plus the winter months in AC have always been rather uneventful as far as I can remember.

Nope. In fact, I’m sad that it’ll be gone somewhere around in February. The snow in this game just looks pretty.

I love it snow but now I think it’s enough for me. I’m waiting for greenery back to my island

It was novel and exciting in the beginning, but it's easier being green! I'm ready for Spring.

i didn't like the snow so i went forward to april after collecting all the seasonal diys

however because of the new event, i've had to go back to the regular time now my island looks horrible
i literally built the whole thing to be cherry-blossom themed and it looks super weird in snow 😑

Some days I like it and some days I don't because everything is white and some of the areas on my island are decorated with light colours only so it doesn't look as good.
Post automatically merged:

WHY DOESNT THE WATER FREEZE?!! It would look so cute to have iceskates and to go iceskating. Am I right or am I right? Well, sorry about my rambling...

This is actually such a good idea, I would love if we could ice skate :love:

Yes and no. No because I like the way it looks. Yes because I'm so damn tired of having to dig up new random flowers every time it snows.

Back