• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anybody else excited for Little Witch in the Woods?

crispmaples

Bells
Switch
0449-7296-7107
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch

It will be on PC first when there's an official release date (We only have fall of this year so far), and then ported to the switch after it's already out on PC.
I have really wanted to buy a new game for the switch since I only play Animal Crossing on it, but I want something different enough. I tried Stardew Valley once and just haven't really taken to it; Something about this game seems more what I am down with. I play other games that my boyfriend or my friends have on their switches, but I wanna buy my own games that I can't just borrow from them, if that makes sense. For example, I won't buy BOTW if I can just borrow the cartridge since we live in the same house. So Little Witch in the Woods will be that kind of game for me.

It looks cute. It gave me kind of a stardew valley vibe with how it looks, but the gameplay is not the same ofcourse. I like the theme but not sure if I'm really going to buy it. Maybe.

Meanwhile you should really try to get into Stardew Valley ;) It's a fun game :D

It looks cute. It gave me kind of a stardew valley vibe with how it looks, but the gameplay is not the same ofcourse. I like the theme but not sure if I'm really going to buy it. Maybe.

Meanwhile you should really try to get into Stardew Valley It's a fun game

I know Stardew is similar to AC and has its own elements that make it a decent game. I will think about giving it another chance, but I just haven't wanted to. I didn't like that I felt like I was playing because I was being told to play it in a way. Story of Seasons looks like something I would be into. It's really hard to explain how I'm picky with games, when I don't even know my own criteria. Admittedly my ex got me into AC, but there is a certain charm about it that I value above all else, and I couldn't tell you what it is.

long story short, I might pick SV back up, I might not.

I didn't even know this game existed, but I've been wishing for a cute life sim/rpg type game with cute witches for a long time. I'm definitely excited for it now that I know about it!

You're not alone with Stardew Valley though. I've tried it as well and I just couldn't get into it, even though I like the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games.

I vaguely recall this game being a thing and appreciate you making this thread as a signal boost for it.

Not sure if you looked into Littlewood — it’s PC only so far and recently released. There’s one dev who made the game and it’s like SV with the foraging, farming, love interests, etc.

I might just add LWitW to my wishlist though; I’ve been pretty picky with games as of late since I get Steam or Nintendo eShop cards. I’m still wary of identity theft/unauthorized charges and whatnot after an experience my partner had. Because of that experience, he has activated two step authentication and I have as well. But I can’t help feeling that uneasiness which remains.

The gameplay and artstyle remind me a bit of Moonlighter, another indie game. It looks cute though, so I hope there’s an English trailer soon.

I didn't even know this game existed, but I've been wishing for a cute life sim/rpg type game with cute witches for a long time. I'm definitely excited for it now that I know about it!

You're not alone with Stardew Valley though. I've tried it as well and I just couldn't get into it, even though I like the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games.

Yes! So excited to be doing witch things! If it comes out by end of september or october I will be a happy lady.

Yeah, I just couldn't get myself to like it. The new Story of Seasons looks like something I think I would like, so I might try that. I just feel crazy that it seems everybody who likes animal crossing also likes stardew but I just can't. I feel a little less crazy now, lol.
Post automatically merged:

I vaguely recall this game being a thing and appreciate you making this thread as a signal boost for it.

Not sure if you looked into Littlewood — it’s PC only so far and recently released. There’s one dev who made the game and it’s like SV with the foraging, farming, love interests, etc.

I might just add LWitW to my wishlist though; I’ve been pretty picky with games as of late since I get Steam or Nintendo eShop cards. I’m still wary of identity theft/unauthorized charges and whatnot after an experience my partner had. Because of that experience, he has activated two step authentication and I have as well. But I can’t help feeling that uneasiness which remains.

For a while I couldn't remember the name of it, nor find anything on it! But I knew it was in the works!

I have not heard of Littlewood. I might give that a try instead of Stardew. I will look at it though.

I am also super picky when it comes to things like music, and games. And I do not blame you for being cautious about your info! It's scary how easily that stuff happens. It happened to me last year, and thankfully my bank was really good about acting fast. Even when it had happened a second time, but a small amount. I told them it was in another state that I didn't recognize; I guess they try small amounts first to see if it works, and hope you don't notice. (It wasn't through any pc games or nintendo services for me, thankfully)
Post automatically merged:

The gameplay and artstyle remind me a bit of Moonlighter, another indie game. It looks cute though, so I hope there’s an English trailer soon.

I will have to check out Moonlighter, then! I think if you check out the developers twitter, there is an english trailer. I think, I don't know why I vividly remember there being one.

Last edited:
ah this looks really cute!! i hadn’t heard of this game before this post but this definitely seems like the type of game that i’d be interested in! maybe i’ll give it a shot once it releases for the switch aha

It will be on PC first when there's an official release date (We only have fall of this year so far), and then ported to the switch after it's already out on PC.
I have really wanted to buy a new game for the switch since I only play Animal Crossing on it, but I want something different enough. I tried Stardew Valley once and just haven't really taken to it; Something about this game seems more what I am down with. I play other games that my boyfriend or my friends have on their switches, but I wanna buy my own games that I can't just borrow from them, if that makes sense. For example, I won't buy BOTW if I can just borrow the cartridge since we live in the same house. So Little Witch in the Woods will be that kind of game for me.

It looks really interesting, and by a trusted developer so you are in safe hands! Looks really good, and like you said, artstyle like stardew valley. Think I'll be picking it up when I get the chance and time for sure. I love stardew valley and still play to this day with all of the new updates and even occasional modding.

It looks really interesting, and by a trusted developer so you are in safe hands! Looks really good, and like you said, artstyle like stardew valley. Think I'll be picking it up when I get the chance and time for sure. I love stardew valley and still play to this day with all of the new updates and even occasional modding.
I feel a little sad that the date keeps getting pushed back, BUT I would rather that. I wouldn't want a rushed game.

thanks for making a thread on it, it looks pretty good, i'll keep an eye on it now

Back