• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Any villagers with the sky wall/cloud flooring in their homes?

silver_shroud

Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
I was racking my brains trying to remember if there have been any villagers that I've come across who have the cloud floor and the sky wall in their homes but I couldn't think of a single one. I was curious if anyone knows of a villager who decorates their home with either of both of these.

Boomer and Cranston both have the sky wall but not the cloud flooring.I can't think of any villagers that use the cloud floor...not even Skye does.

Boomer and Cranston both have the sky wall but not the cloud flooring.I can't think of any villagers that use the cloud floor...not even Skye does.

Thank you for the info, that's very helpful. And the fact that Skye has neither the floor nor the wallpaper in her house is frankly absurd! I really wish we had the ability to swap out villager floors and walls the way we do with their furniture... :/

I don't know of any, but curious.... Why are you looking for this?

I've been thinking of swapping out a villager or two in my cloud themed town, and I was on the lookout for any villager with a home interior that might fit my town's aesthetic. I guess my selection is somewhat limited! (Although both Boomer and Cranston look like awesome villagers).

Back