• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any good room ideas?

BungoTheElf

Bells
Switch
2684-9072-7710
Island
Frescas
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
I have 3 rooms in my house that are kinda just empty and I have no idea what to put in them :( Any ideas?

Some rooms I already have:

7-11 connivence store (main room)
Alpine room (right room)
Caf? (left room)

The rooms I need to put stuff in are:

Back room (used to be my room)
Top room (Storage for junk mostly)
Basement (another storage for stuff)

I'm not really looking for a si-fi room, bug room, fish room or any of the rooms I've already mentioned. Feel free to post pictures of your house! I really need inspiration ;A;

You could make a spooky/creepy room in the basement with creepy items.

You could make a closet or something in the basement :D That's what i'm planning to do when I get it :) A creepy/spooky room is a good idea also though :D

I like to have a room with ore-upgraded furniture. I have a lovely room with all the Lovely Set upgraded with ruby and it looks fantastic!

Also, I visited a town where a guy had each room in his house decorated with the Modern Furniture Set - one in EACH of the ores! It looked smashing.

Oh, and a room for all the Gold Furniture you get from Cyrus.

I have a Creepy Room, a Lovely Room, working on Gold Room, a basement with gyroids and misc crap lying around, a bathroom/laundry room, and a museum-like room.

The rococo theme remade is really nice, but if you want to find all of the pieces quickly you'll probably have to get them from someone here, since the set is rare.
Here is the full furniture list if you want to look. :)

My friends make their houses in NewLeaf look like their real-life houses of course they were still using the Furniture foung in NewLeaf.

They showed me bathrooms, bedrooms, a gym looking room, a backyard garden like room, museum rooms, a baby's/little kid's room, and a toy-box like room.

Those might give you a few ideas to work with.

Back