• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ANY FRUIT YOU WANT

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

Maria Komi.

Discord: BoopedNose#9291
Bells
Switch
5791-7319-0309
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (213) +
Hello eveyone! After having spent a few days on the New Horizons side of the forum I've seen a few people looking for fruit so I thought I'd keep this little corner open for anyone in need of any.

You may ask for as many types of fruit as you'd like,even all of
them,but I dont have many trees atm so the max amount of each is 2 stacks (20 fruit)

The fruit available in New Horizons are:
Cherries , Oranges , Pears , Peaches , Apples
Coconuts

This service is absolutely free!You can tip me TBT if you'd like but Im just happy to help:)

Last edited:
Would I be able to have one stack of oranges please? They're the only fruit I still don't have on my island!
For sure!Ill add a dodo code here in a minute,you're welcome any time
Post automatically merged:

Dodo Code is 8B2TW !

Hi, my island is still very new. I only have oranges and coconuts. Could I maybe get some cherries, peaches and apples? 5 of each would be great :)

Hi! If available, I could use one or two stacks of peaches and apples!
Roger that!They'll be ready in a few mins
Post automatically merged:

All orders are ready!Th dodo code is on the top, HHRN1

Last edited:
I just started playing a few days ago. Is this fruit still available? I need pears, oranges, and peaches.

Hello eveyone! After having spent a few days on the New Horizons side of the forum I've seen a few people looking for fruit so I thought I'd keep this little corner open for anyone in need of any.

You may ask for as many types of fruit as you'd like,even all of
them,but I dont have many trees atm so the max amount of each is 2 stacks (20 fruit)

The fruit available in New Horizons are:
Cherries , Oranges , Pears , Peaches , Apples
Coconuts

This service is absolutely free!You can tip me TBT if you'd like but Im just happy to help:)
Could I have two stacks of apples, and oranges?

is the giveaway still open? if it is, could i have apples, pears, and peaches? i don't need a whole stack

Back