• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ANY FRUIT YOU WANT

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting

Maria Komi.

Discord: BoopedNose#9291
Bells
Switch
5791-7319-0309
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (213) +
Hello eveyone! After having spent a few days on the New Horizons side of the forum I've seen a few people looking for fruit so I thought I'd keep this little corner open for anyone in need of any.

You may ask for as many types of fruit as you'd like,even all of
them,but I dont have many trees atm so the max amount of each is 2 stacks (20 fruit)

The fruit available in New Horizons are:
Cherries , Oranges , Pears , Peaches , Apples
Coconuts

This service is absolutely free!You can tip me TBT if you'd like but Im just happy to help:)

Last edited:
Would I be able to have one stack of oranges please? They're the only fruit I still don't have on my island!
For sure!Ill add a dodo code here in a minute,you're welcome any time
Post automatically merged:

Dodo Code is 8B2TW !

Hi, my island is still very new. I only have oranges and coconuts. Could I maybe get some cherries, peaches and apples? 5 of each would be great :)

Hi! If available, I could use one or two stacks of peaches and apples!
Roger that!They'll be ready in a few mins
Post automatically merged:

All orders are ready!Th dodo code is on the top, HHRN1

Last edited:
I just started playing a few days ago. Is this fruit still available? I need pears, oranges, and peaches.

Hello eveyone! After having spent a few days on the New Horizons side of the forum I've seen a few people looking for fruit so I thought I'd keep this little corner open for anyone in need of any.

You may ask for as many types of fruit as you'd like,even all of
them,but I dont have many trees atm so the max amount of each is 2 stacks (20 fruit)

The fruit available in New Horizons are:
Cherries , Oranges , Pears , Peaches , Apples
Coconuts

This service is absolutely free!You can tip me TBT if you'd like but Im just happy to help:)
Could I have two stacks of apples, and oranges?

is the giveaway still open? if it is, could i have apples, pears, and peaches? i don't need a whole stack

Back