Any fans of Phoenix Wright?

Rawburt

Bells
I think I will replay them soon for the first time in about a year, was wondering if anyone else liked them too.

The new one that's coming out starring Edgeworth looks great and I'll definitely be getting it.

Got couple of friends on MSN who have gone flat out nuts about it. I'll probably pick up Apollo Justice or something to see what's so great about the games.

Tom said:
Got couple of friends on MSN who have gone flat out nuts about it. I'll probably pick up Apollo Justice or something to see what's so great about the games.
Phoenix Wright Series > Apollo Justice so far.

nephewjack said:
Tom said:
Apollo Justice is part of the whole PW crap though. |: Ain't it?

Tom said:
nephewjack said:
Tom said:
They got rid of a bunch of the funnier characters and replaced the good old magatama and Psyche-Locks with Apollo's *censored.2.0*ty bracelet so he can see people twitch.

Tom said:
nephewjack said:
Tom said:
I honestly never played Apollo Justice, so I can not compare them, I only played the first three games. If you wanna try out the series for the first time, I recommend you wait for the Phoenix Wright Wiiware game that is coming out on January, they are ports of the DS games and last I heard they are only 1000 Wii points, I think that is the best way to try them out.

I *LOVE* these games! I convinced a bunch of my friends to play the first one when it came out ages ago. We're all fans now! 8D Objection!

Well, since we got some fans here, what's your favorite game in the series? My favorite is Trials and Tribulations, the last chapter is one of my favorite stories in any video game.

Oh gawwwd I love Phoenix Wright. x] And I'd have to say that Trials and Tribulations is probably my favorite too. Edgeworthhh <3

I love the last part in that chapter when Larry (A.K.A. Laurice) gives his testimony about his painting. Then Franziska, Edgeworth, and the judge respond something like "Are" "You" "High?! That's really high up!". Though Godot was one of my favorite characters. His 17 cups of coffee rule was hilarious.

ViewtifulJoe said:
I love the last part in that chapter when Larry (A.K.A. Laurice) gives his testimony about his painting. Then Franziska, Edgeworth, and the judge respond something like "Are" "You" "High?! That's really high up!". Though Godot was one of my favorite characters. His 17 cups of coffee rule was hilarious.
Haha, yeah that was pretty good, although the one I always remember is having that parrot on the stand.

Back