• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Bell Tree members here play racing/automotive-focused games??

Visual upgrades and porting mostly, I’m sure there was some tweaking to get it working and looking nice on Switch. But $50 is a bit much for it now, even though if I equated that to hours I’m sure I’d get my money’s worth.
i get that but $50 for a 12 year old game is kinda too much
even $30 would be fine imo

I used to play a lot of Need for Speed: Underground and Gran Turismo on the PS2. When Burnout Paradise came out on the PS3, I remember playing that nonstop for a few years. I liked the online play so much; especially because the community was mostly positive. Of course, can't forget the classic Mario Kart. I've played the Game Cube version, DS, 7 and 8.

I have of course played Mario kart, I've touched almost every game (even the arcade games) at least once.
That's pretty much it.
but i also found a spongebob racing game in my 3ds case? it's really hard

That spam post about forza is weird. Anyway, I'm not big into racing games much anymore but I used to LOVE them as a kid. Now all I really play is Mario Kart 8 and BeamNG.drive, but I could totally pick up a need for speed game and play it again

Back