• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Bell Tree members here play racing/automotive-focused games??

AkiddoRBTwentySix

We are The Prodigy.
Bells
Switch
2950-7468-8691
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Has anyone ever been thinking about playing racing games or a fan of one?

I played a lot of Need for Speed titles including Underground, Underground 2, Run, ProStreet, and Most Wanted (2005).

I play only a few Burnout titles like Legends and Dominator. (heh Dom)

And a few Midnight Club games like MC3 and MC Los Angeles.

I love to race in gta5 if that counts! And I really wanna get mario kart 8! I tried asphalt 9, but it's not for me.

Oh yes, I've definitely played some racing games! Aside from playing Mario Kart, I play Gran Turismo, which is a racing series I love. I might've played the first and the second one when I was very young, but Gran Turismo 3 is where it really took off for me. I've also played 4,5, and 6, with 4 being my all-time favourite in the series. In fact, I still play that to this day! I never played the prologue versions and Gran Turismo Sport. I'm pretty happy that I've been exposed to playing Gran Turismo because it actually helped me to drive well and spark my interest in cars and motorsport. I'm itching to play 3 again but the disk has suffered a minor scratch and my PS3 controller is having a seizure so I can't play 5 and 6. Just a sidenote that Gran Turismo is also known for having vacuum car noises and unrealistic crashes despite claiming to be the "Real Driving Simulator". And there are good quality memes about the series as well.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited for Gran Turismo 7 to release, even though I know that the PS5 will be really expensive and that my wallet is crying.

Now I'm thinking of making pro designs of clothing related to Gran Turismo lol.

I recently bought an used copy of NFS Underground because I played it so much as a kid and I still love it, what a great game. Before that I mostly just stuck to Mario Kart, but I do love racing games in theory. I'm just not that into cars, so I rather played GTAs and Sleeping Dogs in particular.

Yeah,I used to play a lot of them like Need For Speed,Burnout,WRC,Forza,various Formula 1 games and the big daddy,Gran Turismo.I stll like 'em even though it's been a while since I've played any of them.

Yeah,I used to play a lot of them like Need For Speed,Burnout,WRC,Forza,various Formula 1 games and the big daddy,Gran Turismo.I stll like 'em even though it's been a while since I've played any of them.
Ah yes. Gran Turismo is so fun, heck, I even swapped out Animal Crossing's sound effects with Gran Turismo 2 sound effects in a video.

Yeah I played Forza Horizons 3 and 4 for a bit! I was mainly in it for weird cars and used the Reliant Supervan (3 wheeled car) for many races 😂
Omg I remember the ol' Reliant xD Jeremy Clarkson had a bad luck driving in them everytime he took a corner pfft xD

Played a lot of Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed Most Wanted (2014?), couple games of Forza 6, and then various other Need for Speed/Gran Turismo titles that I just never really stuck to. Pretty sure the open worldish aspect of racing games is what I love the most since I’m just doing what I daydream of, going fast in real life and just having a good time.

Played a lot of Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed Most Wanted (2014?), couple games of Forza 6, and then various other Need for Speed/Gran Turismo titles that I just never really stuck to. Pretty sure the open worldish aspect of racing games is what I love the most since I’m just doing what I daydream of, going fast in real life and just having a good time.

YOOOO DID YOU JUST SAY BURNOUT PARADISE?!

I just remembered that there is a Burnout Paradise remaster on the Switch! A great companion with New Horizons, so that I can takedown Redd in a Road Rage race!

YOOOO DID YOU JUST SAY BURNOUT PARADISE?!

I just remembered that there is a Burnout Paradise remaster on the Switch! A great companion with New Horizons, so that I can takedown Redd in a Road Rage race!
Loved it so much on PS3, bought it again on PS4. Tempted to get it on Switch too but I can’t reasonably justify it at full price. 👀💦

burnout paradise is literally over 10 years old, why are they still selling it at full price???
Visual upgrades and porting mostly, I’m sure there was some tweaking to get it working and looking nice on Switch. But $50 is a bit much for it now, even though if I equated that to hours I’m sure I’d get my money’s worth.

Back