answer these ACNL questions :D

i'm able to carry on with these questions now o:

8) How did you come up with this name?

i came up with lumatown because the lumas in super mario galaxy are the cutest

as for pearlsey, i thought of putting two words together for my town name - 'pearl' and 'sea'. pearl because they're white, just like snow (pearlsey's an always-winter town), and sea because... well, your town's always by the sea, isn't it? (otherwise it wouldn't have beaches lol) i then just changed the spelling a little, and boom... i got pearlsey.

9) Is your town complete?

both of my towns are far from complete.

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)

around 60 million in lumatown i think...? i can't remember. i also can't remember how much i have in pearlsey.

11) What is the best thing about your town?

they're both far from complete, so i have no idea.

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?

play alone tbh - there's stuff that you can't do while playing with friends, like making designs.

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.

i don't start the game up for the day lmao

14) What is your favorite set?

idk .-.

15) Why is it your favorite set?

uhhh... idk .-.

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?

seriously these questions would be way easier to answer if i had played the game recently

hmm... probably the amount of customisation there is.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?

idk .-.

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?

5 for both cuz they're imcomplete.

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?

get the abd, then use it to work on my towns more.

20) Do you Time-Travel?

umm... no, cuz i stopped playing.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?

all the bells, so then i can get all the items and still have money to spare.

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?

nope - i still need to unlock katrina's in lumatown, and in pearlsey i have quite a few more to unlock as that town's much newer.

23) What's your least favorite item?

idk .-.

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?

0 hours lol

25) Do you have a tan?

lol nope, i haven't even been playing over the past two months. my myor in lumatown used to have one last summer, but of course that went away once i got back into school and summer ended.

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?

bob because cats are awesome

27) Who is your least favorite villager?

idk .-.

28) Have you achieved perfect town?

i can't remember.

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?

island tours... beetle hunting on the island late at night is boring af imo.

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:

idk about lumatown, but pearlsey will be an always-winter town.

31) Why do you play animal crossing?

i don't lmao

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?

nahhh

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal. Don't like Jambette at all

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town

3) Who are your favorite villagers?Lolly, Ruby, Fauna, Chevre

4) What is your favorite item in the game?Hard to pick any single favourite. There's so many good ones

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?Lyle. The way he talks is really irritating

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I can't remember anything specific, but a lot of the things the villagers say about eachother are funny

7) What's your town name? Skaia

8) How did you come up with this name? I wanted to create a Homestuck themed town and Skaia is the name of one of the worlds in the webcomic

9) Is your town complete? Not even close

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) At the moment about 50k... :(

11) What is the best thing about your town? One of my favourite things is how I made the plaza into the battlefield from HS.. I think it looks really cool

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?I like them both the same

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day Check mail, dig fossils, talk to villagers, check out the shops, then set out to work on another aspect of my town

14) What is your favorite set?At the moment the exotic set in black and red

15) Why is it your favorite set? Black and red are my favourite colours and I think it looks nice

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Not sure...

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? In it's current state.. About a 7?

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy all the items!

20) Do you Time-Travel? No

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items!

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No, at the moment I'm missing the Dream Suite and Katrinas. I was a bit underwhelmed with the dream suite in my first town so I haven't bothered building it yet

23) What's your least favorite item? The balloon items

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Between 2-5 hours

25) Do you have a tan? No

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana

27) Who is your least favorite villager? All of the frogs

28) Have you achieved perfect town?Not yet

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Homestuck

31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it is wonderful and it helps me feel less lonely y'know?

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not particularly

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal ^_^
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Margie, Sterling, Fauna, Fang
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The shell music box
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? LYLE!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Croque acting like a baby, screaming for his teddy. XD
7) What's your town name? Evenstar
8) How did you come up with this name? I am a HUGE lord of the rings fan and it seemed like a beautiful peaceful name.
9) Is your town complete? nopes, I just reset it recently.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 9mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? My beloved villagers of course!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone...I have no friends. >.< XD
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I check mail, water flowers, talk to my villagers, check shops, donate to the museum.
14) What is your favorite set? Mermaid set!
15) Why is it your favorite set? I am obsessed with all things nautical. ^_^
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? How adorable it is!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Croque acting like a baby XD
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Do lots of bell giveaways for this lovely community!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes...
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells = items so...bells. :D
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No, I reset recently so I have a few more shops to go now.
23) What's your least favorite item? pitfall seeds
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? A couple hours.
25) Do you have a tan? nopes, whiter than sour cream.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob ^_^
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Pietro (I am terrified of clowns!) :(
28) Have you achieved perfect town? In my last town yes, in my current one no.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island, less stress due to not being timed.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Yep, its a lord of the rings one.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it's so cute and relaxing!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? .....no...this question is scary...I'm leaving now. :(

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? I've got many, but some that come to mind straight away are; Lolly, Ozzie, Marshall, Peggy
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Hmm, really hard question, I can't choose just one.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I can't really think of anything..
7) What's your town name? Beet∅n, with dots before and after.
8) How did you come up with this name? Hmm, probably because I like bees, a lot.
9) Is your town complete? Nope!
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) - Not sure, 10-15M probably.
11) What is the best thing about your town? A little path bit with bushes.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Hmm, depends, both are good!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to villiagers, check the shops, check for money rocks.
14) What is your favorite set? Rococo
15) Why is it your favorite set? I just like how it looks.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Can't think of one in particular, but I've had a lot of funny times
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 3, very lacking atm.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Get all the PWP's I'd want, then giveaway the rest.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yeah
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope, not yet.
23) What's your least favorite item? Traffic cone?
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Usually a lot daily, but I've been too busy with uni work lately to play it at all..
25) Do you have a tan? I did last time I played, it's probably gone now though.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Can't think of one off-hand.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours, they are more fun.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Nope.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I just like it, it's a nice, addicting and relaxing game.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Yeah, I want Marshal to come round to my house so we can paint each other's nails, lmao. (but seriously, nah)

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Too many favorites but Stitches is #1 to me.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? lotus lamp
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Whenever my villagers talk about pocketknives.
7) What's your town name? BWAgency
8) How did you come up with this name? My town is based on the Pokemon anime and manga so BWAgency comes from the Black & White arc of the manga where White runs her own company. No one knows what it stands for but I like to think it stands for Best Wishes from the anime.
9) Is your town complete? Almost, been relocating stuff around for my 1st DA update.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Almost 10 million iirc?
11) What is the best thing about your town? Layout & villagers & its uniqueness
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Either
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day Check my mail, dig up fossils, talk to villagers
14) What is your favourite set? Sweets
15) Why is it your favorite set? Dessert furniture is my weakness.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? You can do anything you want.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Pocketknives talk from my villagers.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 9.5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save some & do a giveaway with the rest.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Only if I'm plot resetting that takes more than 1 day. I'll TT to 6am and keep trying. Other than that, no.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep
23) What's your least favorite item? Elder mask
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? At least 30 minutes.
25) Do you have a tan? No
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Bella
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yep
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Pokemon
31) Why do you play Animal Crossing? I find it really relaxing.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Nah

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? - Marshal definitely
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? - Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? - Bones and Benjamin! There are some close seconds though
4) What is your favorite item in the game? - I really for some reason take a liking to the globes
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? - Resetti for sure
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? - Beau fell in a pitfall like 3 times in a row
7) What's your town name? - Paris
8) How did you come up with this name? - I love Paris, France haha. It's gorgeous there
9) Is your town complete? - Noooo I just reset it
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) - 2,700
11) What is the best thing about your town? - My house placement. I haven't done anything to it except place my house.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? - Both, it depends
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. - Check the shops!
14) What is your favorite set? - Minimalist and Classic. Hard to pick but I tend to use those two the most.
15) Why is it your favorite set? - I just really like the designs and colors
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? - The humans are taller and more proportionate than in the other games haha
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? - Probably just getting lost in somebody's town even though I'm right by the place I was trying to be.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? - 3. It'll get better as I play more
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? - Pay off my house completely, buy a nice exterior set for it, buy some landscaping things.
20) Do you Time-Travel? - Yes, I honestly find it hard not to
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? - Bells.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? - Not even close
23) What's your least favorite item? - The love machine or the butterfly machine. Very misleading names haha
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? - At least 2 hours.
25) Do you have a tan? - No
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? - Bob!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? - Jambette
28) Have you achieved perfect town? - Nope
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? - Hunt on the island
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: White flowers and bushes, maybe some red and pink. Nothing too complex though
31) Why do you play animal crossing? - It's just so cute and so fun. I've grown up playing the games so it's really comforting to play
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? - .....Jambette lol

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? -neither except maybe to torture.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? -Both
3) Who are your favorite villagers? -Coco, Coco, Coco... did I mention Coco?
4) What is your favorite item in the game? -Mens toilet... for when you really have to go.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? -this thread.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? -This one time I found... what I was I about to say???
7) What's your town name? -McButter
8) How did you come up with this name? -I love McButter
9) Is your town complete? -That's a pretty personal question. I decline to comment.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) -I has all da bells.
11) What is the best thing about your town? -The horror.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? -I like playing both with friends and playing with myself.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. -Fossils, Fossils, hit Tammy with net, Fossils, some more Tammy net time.
14) What is your favorite set? -Halloween Set
15) Why is it your favorite set? -Made from dead things.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? -Isabelle's head.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? -This one time at band camp...
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? -10000000
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? -Would take over the world.
20) Do you Time-Travel? -only to sneak up on villagers.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? -I would rather have all the villagers in the world... muahahahah.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope
23) What's your least favorite item? -Tammy
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? -Everyday for about 3 hours.
25) Do you have a tan? -I live in AZ so yes. Thanks for noticing.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? -Bob would make a great victim.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? -Storks
28) Have you achieved perfect town? -Nope wait does putting cans everywhere count?
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? -Would rather hunt... Turtles.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Illuminati descends into Hades.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? -Because I can.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? -All of them... would be a fun time.

Last edited:
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Stitches, Zell, Scoot, Pekoe and Roscoe.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Throwing beans
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Nothing that I know of yet.
7) What's your town name? Faerydae
8) How did you come up with this name? I googled fairy names.
9) Is your town complete? Not even close.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I believe I have 95 mil.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The layout is perfect and I love my villagers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Play alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Dig up the fossils, check the shops, money rock etc.
14) What is your favorite set? The weeding set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? Because it's cute. It's like a little garden in your home.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? How creative you can be.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Idk.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Right now? Hmm 5/10. I just need to landscape.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save it in the ABD I guess. Or buy more hybrid flowers or host a giveaway.
20) Do you Time-Travel? In my main town? No. In my cycle town? Obviously.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No. I don't have the fortune shop yet.
23) What's your least favorite item? The timer. It's useless.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I play everyday for about 30 minutes to an hour.
25) Do you have a tan? Nope.
26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana because she's pastel.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Flo. She was in an older town of mine and never wanted to leave! Ugh
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Yes. Fairy forest/whimsical garden theme.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I've been playing since 2002. No going back now.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Flo!

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
beautiful town <3
3) Who are your favorite villagers?
all the cats tbh
4) What is your favorite item in the game?
lily record lamp
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
i told my villagers to call me butt
7) What's your town name?
mowville
because i love cats and meowville was too long
nah it never will be
40 mil
paths <3
friends
collect fossils, talk to my faves
weeding day set
i love flowers
the flowers
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
my friend pushed isabelle of a cliff
trade it for tbt
20) Do you Time-Travel?
yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
items
yes
hmmmmmmm theres an outfit from gracies but i can't remember rn
an hour
25) Do you have a tan?
yes
diana
boone
yes
tours
fairytale
bc cute
nah

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? MARSHAL
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town; I've had the game for 3 years, and I still haven't got a good town. It really stresses me out when I try to work on it too, so I usually keep it as it is.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Goldie, Biskit, Shep, etc
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Honestly don't know.....
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti because there's no "**** off" option
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Uhhhh.....no idea lmao
7) What's your town name? CocoBean and Neptune. I would really love to rename my first town, but I can't ;-;
8) How did you come up with this name? My dog's called Cocoa and me nickname her Beanie after "cocoa bean". Character limit cut it down to "CocoBean" so yeah....rip
For my second town....idk, it just sounded nice lmao
9) Is your town complete? NO //CRIES
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Like 4m?
11) What is the best thing about your town? There isn't a "best" thing, but there are some things I love.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? It depends. I normally play alone, and you can work on your town and house, etc, but playing with friends is cool too, and it does get a little lonely sometimes haha
-check mail
-random stuff
14) What is your favorite set? Gracie set. I've wanted it since I was little kid playing LGTC, but I wasn't on TBT then, and I could never afford it rip
15) Why is it your favorite set? Oh, kinda already explained that hahaah
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? //coughs idk
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Nothing I can think of Dx
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 5/10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Trade it for TBT xD
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yep, it makes things easier
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells, my lockers are full with ****, and I get seriously stressed out.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope, still haven't got the fortune thing lmao
23) What's your least favorite item? Not sure
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Sometimes I'll play for a couple hours, but I'm on a sorta hiatus at the moment.
25) Do you have a tan? Noopee
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? BOB. AND I LOST HIM TOO ;-;
27) Who is your least favorite villager? HOPPER; HE MADE MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE DREAMIE GOLDIE MOVE OUT
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No ;-;
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Both idk xD
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: No, I don't unfortunately
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it's awesomee
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? HOPPERHOPPERHOPPER

1) Marshal, duh :3
2) Beautiful town.
3) Lolly and Zucker.
4) (does this count...?) Hair-bow wig!
5) Lyle. His dialogue is so annoying. you bustin' ol' Lyle's chops? Bang, boom.
6) I don't know, to be honest!
7) Cerulean.
8) It's a shade of blue, and my favourite colour is blue.
9) Nah. I need a LOT of PWPs and other things.
10) 1,359,120 bells :O
11) My house and paths.
12) Friends!
13) I wake up early, when no shops are open, so I check on my hybrids, check for *pings* from villagers, do some gardening, check the island for bush shoots and other dailies. When I get back from school, I bowse the shops and catalogue some items.
14) Blue set, baby!
15) Because it's blue. Fudging BLUE.
16) How every villager/animal has unique footprints.
17) Nothing funny ever happens to meeee~! *wails*
18) 5 or 6.
19) Use it on PWPs, donate it to other people's PWPs or just keep saving.
20) Yes, but only to move REALLY unwanted villagers out, or if I'm cycling.
21) Items. Then I wouldn't have to waste my bells!
22) Nope. I need the Museum upgrade, Fortune Shop and the biggest T&T upgrade.
23) Rotten fruit and snails ew.
24) I play every day, unless I'm very busy with something or I don't have my 3DS with me.
25) No...how'd you get it?!
26) Diana~!
27) Barold.
28) Not yet.
29) Tours, but only if they're the good ones.
30) Fairy tale/Mermaid/Kawaii/Blue
31) Hard question. I guess I just like controlling my own life and town, and I enjoy playing with friends & watching cute, unique villagers every day!
32) If you can make it possible, STUFF BAROLD WITH 'EM UNTIL HER EXPLODES INTO A MILLION SMITHEREENS! Oh sorry, got a bit carried away there, hehe...

imma just answer my own post for some bells lel

marshal
beautiful town
for now, its flurry. flurry is queen.
probably the bunny balloons
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
resetti. i hate resetti. everytime i forget to save on my new chaaracter he will pop up and whenever he does that, i feel like throwing my ds.
seeing flurry trapped in a pitfall. it was cute and funny.
my main town is Litty and my second is called Kirstein
random
50%
1m i think
dont really have a best thing in my town yet
alone but playing with friends sounds fun
check on my hybrids and water them.
dont really have a favorite
the cute villagers especially flurry
nothing
probably save it.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
a lot
items
no. i still havent unlocked katrinas fortune shop and im not bothered.
idk
3hrs
25) Do you have a tan?
nope
diana
moose. my god, someone please set him on fire
ya but its not perfect now
island tours
right side of my main town is modern and the left is zen
i like it
moose.

Marshall. I know that's clique, but Jambette freaks me out (though I know some people like her)
Beautiful town, what's the point of having money if you aren't going to spend it on things like beautifying your town?
3) Who are your favorite villagers? My dreamies in my sig including Lobo, Fang, Graham, Maple, Buck....
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Well I find the Manneken Pis rather humorous.
Isabelle. She's always there and asking me questions. You don't need me for every decision, Isabelle. Resetti has chilled out a lot since his WW days. Idk about Don but he seems chill. And Lyle has also chilled out since his WW days. He no longer follows me around on my Saturdays, so that's a plus.
I can't really think of anything right now, but when I fell into a pitfall in front of Tom Nook and in front of Sahara, their reactions were pretty funny.
Zion
I like the sound, and it means heaven or a heavenly place.
Not quite. Need to finish my OC's houses and move in 2 dreamies that I had and lost.
Probably around 20mil.
I like the landscaping
With friends. The island tours are fun haha. But I also enjoy just doing my own thing.
Pick up new hybrids, water hybrids, buy bush starts, check for villagers wanting to move.

That's all I've got time for

1) Marshal, duh :3
2) Beautiful town.
3) Lolly and Zucker.
4) (does this count...?) Hair-bow wig!
5) Lyle. His dialogue is so annoying. you bustin' ol' Lyle's chops? Bang, boom.
6) I don't know, to be honest!
7) Cerulean.
8) It's a shade of blue, and my favourite colour is blue.
9) Nah. I need a LOT of PWPs and other things.
10) 1,359,120 bells :O
11) My house and paths.
12) Friends!
13) I wake up early, when no shops are open, so I check on my hybrids, check for *pings* from villagers, do some gardening, check the island for bush shoots and other dailies. When I get back from school, I bowse the shops and catalogue some items.
14) Blue set, baby!
15) Because it's blue. Fudging BLUE.
16) How every villager/animal has unique footprints.
17) Nothing funny ever happens to meeee~! *wails*
18) 5 or 6.
19) Use it on PWPs, donate it to other people's PWPs or just keep saving.
20) Yes, but only to move REALLY unwanted villagers out, or if I'm cycling.
21) Items. Then I wouldn't have to waste my bells!
22) Nope. I need the Museum upgrade, Fortune Shop and the biggest T&T upgrade.
23) Rotten fruit and snails ew.
24) I play every day, unless I'm very busy with something or I don't have my 3DS with me.
25) No...how'd you get it?!
26) Diana~!
27) Barold.
28) Not yet.
29) Tours, but only if they're the good ones.
30) Fairy tale/Mermaid/Kawaii/Blue
31) Hard question. I guess I just like controlling my own life and town, and I enjoy playing with friends & watching cute, unique villagers every day!
32) If you can make it possible, STUFF BAROLD WITH 'EM UNTIL HER EXPLODES INTO A MILLION SMITHEREENS! Oh sorry, got a bit carried away there, hehe...

Last edited:
imma just answer my own post for some bells lel

marshal
beautiful town
for now, its flurry. flurry is queen.
probably the bunny balloons
resetti. i hate resetti. everytime i forget to save on my new chaaracter he will pop up and whenever he does that, i feel like throwing my ds.
seeing flurry trapped in a pitfall. it was cute and funny.
my main town is Litty and my second is called Kirstein
random
50%
1m i think
dont really have a best thing in my town yet
alone but playing with friends sounds fun
check on my hybrids and water them.
dont really have a favorite
the cute villagers especially flurry
nothing
probably save it.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
a lot
items
no. i still havent unlocked katrinas fortune shop and im not bothered.
idk
3hrs
25) Do you have a tan?
nope
diana
moose. my god, someone please set him on fire
ya but its not perfect now
island tours
right side of my main town is modern and the left is zen
i like it
moose.

Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
Marshal

Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
Beautiful Town

Who are your favorite villagers?
Poncho, Benjamin, Penelope

What is your favorite item in the game?
Balloon Hat

If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Resetti

What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
Pitfall falls, of course!
but only when they don't happen to me.

What's your town name?
Cordale

How did you come up with this name?
I may or may not have had a little help from Google

Is your town complete?
Far from it!

How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
250k bells roughly

What is the best thing about your town?
The fountain outside the Town Hall

Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
Alone

List what you do when you start the game up for the day
Check for mail, Dig for treasure, Shake trees (and hopefully avoid the bees), Talk to Villagers along the way, then go fishing/bug huntin'. Come back at night time to take full advantage of the Tropical Island
(should have never invited me along, Tortimer, you've ruined the economy)

What is your favorite set?
Rococo Series

Why is it your favorite set?
Have you seen that sofa?

What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
Befriending Sabel

What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
Being able to pick fleas off of villagers - they're clean, they swear!

If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?

If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
First, it'd be important to MAKE IT RAAINNN

Do you Time-Travel?
I have in the past, haven't done so in my current game, and I don't plan to

Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
Bells. I don't think my house is big enough for all the items in the world!

Do you have all your shops unlocked?
No

What's your least favorite item?
Anything from the Modern Wood series

How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
A few hours a day

Do you have a tan?
No

If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
Diana

Who is your least favorite villager?
Not too sure.. no one has displeased me yet.

Have you achieved perfect town?
No

Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
Island Tourhunt (Don't make me choose, I love both!)

Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
No

Why do you play animal crossing?
Once you start you can never stop... never

Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?
No!​

Last edited:
1) I would most probably have Marshal, as he follows the light-colour scheme and is adorable, too! But, Jambette... Eugh. I had her once. That big-lipped son-of-a-frog is horrible.
2) Bells or Town? I would probably have a pocket full of bells... ONLY because I'd want a beautiful town! But, if I would much rather have a beautiful town than a pocket full of bells.
3) Favourite Villagers? My favourites villagers that I've connected with closely so far are Mitzi, Rolf, Shep and Beau.
4) Favourite item? My favourite item in the game is probably... oh my gosh, I never realized there were so many. The thick glasses?!
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Definitely Lyle! Gosh, he's annoying in both New Leaf and HHD! He was quite funny in Wild World.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I can't remember, plenty of things has happened cx
7) What's your town name? MoonBear!
8) How did you come up with this name? I'm not sure. My old town was BearTown, and I didn't want it to be the same. And it means BEAR and in POLAR BEAR, my favourite animal. I'm also a lover of nighttime.
9) Is your town complete? Not at all!
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 18million ish
11) What is the best thing about your town? The villagers. My sweet little villagers, I love them ALL to pieces.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends sometimes, but alone during when I work on the town. Friends are very fun to play around with!
.Work on town's landscape etc.
-go to school-
.Check the stores
.Sell some crap
.Go around the villagers
.Hit the rocks and dig the stuff
.More landscaping
.More talking
14) What is your favorite set? Furniture set? Probably rococo
15) Why is it your favorite set? It looks nice!
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Hmmm... Lots of glitches!
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4 at the moment lol
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Spend it on bushes etc!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Rarely
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells, to buy the items ahue xx
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not Katrina's, but otherwise, yes, and the highest upgrade in all.
23) What's your least favorite item? Boxing ring, ew!
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Recently, around 2-3 hours...
25) Do you have a tan? No! I had one once, it was HORRIBLE!
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? OBVIOUSLY DIANA!!!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Chow
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: White/Nature
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it's relaxing and fun.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Bob...

Now let me post this here as this is the original post...sad you posted it again just to earn bells...

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?Beautiful town as it is harder to earn and money isn't everything but to some people I guess it is...funny isn't it?
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Hands down Deirdre and Fauna
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Don't know what you mean by this buuut I like the throwing beans!
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?Isabelle. Sorry I really hate her lol. She is so annoying and seems to have a fake personality. I mean she is all happy cute and sweet to the mayor but to other players so is really bland and boring...I am on to you Isabelle with your fake blonde dog fur
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Having Briskt (or however you spell his name) pretty much flirt with knox... ahhh perfect bromance and was so great I took a screenshot of it
7) What's your town name?Hillside. So hard coming up with original town names
8) How did you come up with this name?Umm idk I want a nature forest like town and "side" stuck with me...I just went with 4 letter words and came up with Hillside and I liked it.
9) Is your town complete?nope. Not even close
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)1 million (ish) in the ABD that I earned from just selling perfect fruit
11) What is the best thing about your town? Everything. I would change some rock placements but other than that my town is perfect
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?Alone...to much pressure for me
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.egh can't be bothered but mostly buying crap I don't need or talking to the villagers...taking screenshots or working on my house
14) What is your favorite set?I love the cabin set
15) Why is it your favorite set?I just do...I like nature and would love to live in a log cabin in the middle of a wood!
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?I like animal crossing on a whole! Just how relaxing and how original it is!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?Agh nothing really...lol it is pretty boring here in Hillside
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?10000000+ tho it isn't finished yet
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?spend it all on my town...if I had left overs give it away
20) Do you Time-Travel?Yes. Too much.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?All them items boy
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?No but getting there
23) What's your least favorite item?the tools...kinda seem a little lame to me for some reason
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?way too long
25) Do you have a tan?Nope. Jeremy is a pal little guy and will stay that way
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? *Between and neither. I don't like either one of them
27) Who is your least favorite villager? idk
28) Have you achieved perfect town?nope
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? both
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Forest
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I kinda explained above but it's peaceful and so relaxing! Also it's really orginal
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails Not going to anwser this you strange person....lol what is wrong with you

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal - he looks so adorable, I'm in love.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Apple, Bunnie, Diana, Flurry, Hamlet, Maple, Lolly, Pippy, Punchy, Rosie.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Eek, a difficult question. I'd have to say the Princess/Rococo bed.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Haha either when Sylvia and Whitney were arguing about painting all the cherries black and/or when Hamlet was explaining his 'garbage man workout' (i.e - picking up all the trash in the town) that Isabel taught him :blush:
7) What's your town name? Ichigo
8) How did you come up with this name? I was in Japan when I made my town and I was drinking strawberry milk at the time! Ichigo is strawberry in Japanese.
9) Is your town complete? Almost, I'm still changing it a bit and adding a few bits here and there and breeding more flowers ^.^
10) How many bells do you have? (ABD included) I have no idea at the moment!
11) What is the best thing about your town? I love it all, just playing and just being in my town.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I actually prefer to play alone most of the time.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Get my mail, walk around speak to players, collect stray flowers, water flowers, see what's on sale etc... General day to day things!
14) What is your favorite set? The Princess and the Rococo sets ^.^
15) Why is it your favorite set? I think they're both so beautiful and detailed.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Everything, it's an all round great game, I love it :blush:
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL (Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? See above conversations between villagers :)
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? I have no idea, maybe a 7. That said, everyone's town is so beautiful and different. I always fall in love with so many towns and regret that mine don't look that way. Of course there are parts to my town that I love and those that frustrate me... But regardless, it's my town! I do wish I had known about plot resetting/map resetting when I first started though.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Expand and decorate my second and third homes :)
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items/full catalogue - I wouldn't need the bells if I had a full catalogue.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes ^.^
23) What's your least favorite item? Eek, I have no idea - sorry.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? It depends, in summer a fair bit more. I don't really take notice of how much time passes.
25) Do you have a tan? Not at the moment :(
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, I have her at the moment and she's beautiful! I love her house too, it's lovely!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Probably someone like Wart Jr o.o - I had him whilst plot resetting once and I turned my DS off so quickly.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes :)
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island. I need to do more tours to get the Mermaid set but I find it so boring/tedious.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: -
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I've played Animal Crossing for almost 10 years now, I just love it. It's so relaxing and peaceful. It's a great game n_n
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No! I'd feel so cruel :(

This was great fun! I really enjoyed this :3

Last edited:
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Beau, Lolly, Julian and Chief
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Mermaid vanity
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Probably when I spent almost an hour looking for the last fossil, and then it turned out to be right in front of my house.............
7) What's your town name? Willow
8) How did you come up with this name? I saw a picture of a willow tree and thought the name was pretty
9) Is your town complete? Not at all
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included): Since I just started, I have like 5k bells
11) What is the best thing about your town? My front porch of my house
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone ^u^
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Dig up fossils, pull weeds, water flowers, talk to all villagers and do their little asks, pick up and sell shells from the beach, visit all stores, get an emotion from club LoL
14) What is your favorite set? Mermaid
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's so cute and I love sea and mermaid stuff
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? decorating with paths and flowers
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? right now since i just started: 0
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? max out all of my houses and buy expencive gifts for my villagers
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No
23) What's your least favorite item? Hmm... I don't like the halloween stuff
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Right now, many many hours XD
25) Do you have a tan? No, it's not "summer" yet ;_; but I want one
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana for sure
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Ed, because he once ruined my beautiful flower garden and plotted his house awfully, then it took forEVER to get him out
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island, I hate doing the tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Not really, but I want some forest stuff! :D
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's so fun
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? ED XD

Back