answer these ACNL questions :D

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
Marshal all day!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers?
Marshal, Rosie, Kiki, Fauna to name a few
4) What is your favorite item in the game?
Birthday cake
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
Benedict asking me for a dab lol or one time when everyone ganged up on Mitzi in the rain
7) What's your town name?
Rosebud
8) How did you come up with this name?
I love flowers.
9) Is your town complete?
Nopee
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
Probably 16mil
11) What is the best thing about your town?
Flower arrangements
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
With friends!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
Dig up fossils, dig up unwanted flowers, talk to all of my besties & buy everything in nooks store
14) What is your favorite set?
Weeding day or sloppy
15) Why is it your favorite set?
Theyre beautiful idk c,:
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
The personalities!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
Idk haha I'm boring
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?
7 at its current stage.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
Buy hybrids of course!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yezzir
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
All the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
Nope (well, not in my new town)
23) What's your least favorite item?
The kiddie set ugh
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
A few hours
25) Do you have a tan?
Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
Bob!!
27) Who is your least favorite villager?
Sylvia
28) Have you achieved perfect town?
Yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
Both
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
Nope just gardenish
31) Why do you play animal crossing?
Good question! Too many reasons lol
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?
Yes, sylvia -_-

oh i love this kinda stuff :D here we go:

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? oh god i have a lot but esp. Molly, Chrissy and Static
4) What is your favorite item in the game? oooh god. idk??? i love the polka dot series tho
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle!!! i hate him...
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? idk??
7) What's your town name? Main Town is Zucker
8) How did you come up with this name? its german for "Sugar" :D
9) Is your town complete? noooo
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) around 25mio??
11) What is the best thing about your town? my villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? alone tbh c:
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. -look for fossiles and fake stone - water plants -talk to everyone -shopping
14) What is your favorite set? mermaid series
15) Why is it your favorite set? its just soooo cute :D
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? its just so calm and without pressure and everyone is nice to you!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? idk a few things i guess xD
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 7??
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? buy pwps
20) Do you Time-Travel? yeees
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? bells because then you can buy the items xD
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? yeees
23) What's your least favorite item? not sure but i dont like the road work stuff
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? sometimes like 4 hours straight and sometimes none xD
25) Do you have a tan? nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? uuuh thats hard but i think bob because i had him in wild world c:
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Canbarre!
28) Have you achieved perfect town? yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? mhhh tours but not all xD
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: just everything cute xD
31) Why do you play animal crossing? its calming and creative c:
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? what no

that was fun haha :D

Marshal

beautiful town

of the ones i have right now? Merengue and Chevre. Merengue has a tendency to ping me just to let me know i'm her bff, and Chevre sends me sweet letters all the time. ...oh, and Fang... he's given me his pic 3 times cx

DOLLY

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Lyle probably... i just don't like the HHA

any/all bugs and glitches lololol

Sterben

SAO season 2... lmao

not really, but it's presentable

almost 2mil i think?

the campsite and playground areas :3

alone... ppl give me anxiety @_@ but i don't mind visitors

check for hybrids, do favors for villagers, check the shops

hmmm... modern wood? maybe? or mermaid...

because it looks like stuff i would want irl

how addictive it is

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
idk

finish my house and my side character's house i guess?

20) Do you Time-Travel?
yes

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
bellsssss bc then i can just...buy items? lol

not the fortune telling shop

hmmm... i don't think i have a least favorite

too much

25) Do you have a tan?
i wish, but tt-ing always gets rid of it

BOB!

hmm... i'm not the biggest fan of Naomi i guess

yup

beetlessss

what does this mean? like a song? or an overall theme? song is Beautiful World by Utada Hikaru atm, and overall theme is kind of natural/overgrown

relaxationnnn

....no....this is a scary question.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, because I don't really like frogs.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? a beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Uhm, I think generally (hehe) Fauna and Lucky.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? the lucky clover.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? All the conversations with my villagers.
7) What's your town name? Thor?nia
8) How did you come up with this name? I like the french language & so I took a word and experimented with it.
9) Is your town complete? What do you mean with complete? AC is NEVER complete.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I don't know exactly, but about 70-80 million.
11) What is the best thing about your town? the experiences.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? with friends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Speaking with my villagers. Visiting Nook to search that one facade that never appears and working on my town.
14) What is your favorite set? the princess set (and all the plants *-*)
15) Why is it your favorite set? bc it looks so luxury and not too much. And plants bc they look SO natural.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? my villagers.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I think the experiences with the different types of villagers. Sounds boring, but it's true.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6?
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Get the golden medal from Phineas. And after that spending on my house, trees and friends.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes, within a day, not more than 5h.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items in the world.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Catherina lacks.
23) What's your least favorite item? Hm, the control consula.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 30min-1h. during the week and 4h during the weekend.
25) Do you have a tan? I'm very pale.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? That ones, that plant their house in front of the town hall.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Uhm, it's just nature.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because my best friend played it, and I wanna know what was so much fun about a silly game, now I know it.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No.

1) Marshal by so far, that creepy little frong, ugh!

2) Beautiful town, I love that tingly feel inside as you walk round your amazing town :3

3)Freckles, Julian and Dizzy!

4) Hard, but gotta be the beans :)

5) Don Resetti. Resetti without the epic salt.

6) Cube saying " Huh? You think I look cute? Like a stuffed animal?"

That's all I'm going to do for now, I don't wanna miss the restock because I'm busy posting on this thread. I'll edit it sometime and add all the other questions I haven't answered quite yet. :)

Definitely Marshal. Sorry Jammy, but this squirrel dude is like my son lol
A beautiful town. I already have a ton of bells, so I wouldn't need a pocket full.
Marshal, Francine, Chrissy, Stitches, Lobo, just all my villagers, really.
I'm not sure, maybe the mint umbrella. It has my favorite combination of colors, Teal and Black.
Tbh Resetti. Isabelle isn't annoying, she's just trying to do her job, Lyle is annoying, but not as much as Resetti, and Don isn't annoying at all
Marshal told Snake that he's done thumb wrestling because his thumbs have caused enough harm lmao
Tsuinteru
8) How did you come up with this name
I was thinking of Hatsune Miku's hairstyle, which is twintails, said as Tsuinteru in Japan. Annd that's how I got the name!
Not really, I still have some stuff to work on.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I'd rather not say. For reasons
That every villager has their own little garden that they tend to. There's alot of other stuff but I like this one the most.
It really depends on the friends, haha.
Uhh, Check mail, check to see what villagers are out and about for the day, then go see what's new in TNT emporium.
Princess or Pave
I love the colors of them. Blue/Turquoise is the best in my book.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? That you're the only visible human in the game, unless you count your friends.
I already answered this question.
9. Im pretty proud of it, but some areas need se work. I suggest you visit it heh
Do what I usually do. I already have 100m Bells.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
More than I'd like to admit.
All the bells, what's the worth of items if I have no space for them all and have to throw them away?
Yes.
Moldy shirt.
Alot. Hehe
25) Do you have a tan?
No, I wish I did but getting one is so time consuming
Bob, I prefer smugs over snooties anyway.
Patty PATTY PATTY

Yup!
Tours, hunting is so boring horribly time consuming, if I'm gonna waste my time on my 3DS at least let me have fun.
Im not too sure, I love everything Zen but I also love flower themed paths and pink things (I blame pretty cure)
I've gotten too attached to these villagers to let them go. They're why I play animal crossing.
PATTY PATTY PATTY

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, for sure
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town since there's only so much you can get with money
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Bam, Aurora, Chevre
4) What is your favorite item in the game? This is a hard one... either sapphire, or round mushroom
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle or Lyle, since the Resetti's are more funny than annoying
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? When I used the tweeter glitch and got someone stuck on one of my cliffs LOL
7) What's your town name? Lucanosa
8) How did you come up with this name? Lacunosa, from pokemon black/white, but accidentally misspelled and I've stuck with it ever since
9) Is your town complete? Nowhere near complete!
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Um.... probably 10m-15m total, since I don't really spend much IGB
11) What is the best thing about your town? It's full of rare junk everywhere and is 'natural', I don't plot reset any villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends because being alone gets boring easily
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check my mailbox and inventory, and try to remember what I was doing when I last quit
14) What is your favorite set? Golden or ice set
15) Why is it your favorite set? Because idk, I just like those two sets
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Freedom to decorate, explore, be creative, and doing whatever you want
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Me and a friend invited more people over to her town, and we stood hiding behind a hedge with toy hammers.... when the visitors came, we began smashing and chasing them w/ our hammers. In the end they ended up hiding in the coffee shop for over an hour LOL
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 1, because it's absolutely hideous and is a WIP
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Shove them in my ABD, buy tons of blue roses and DLC, and probably sell the rest for tbt or give it away to new members
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yup!
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items because you can do more with items than bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All except for Katrina's, which is the one I want the most
23) What's your least favorite item? Rotten turnips
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I don't play it very often, but when I do, I pay it for a few hours
25) Do you have a tan? Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob! ALL HAIL KING BOB
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Literally any that decides to move onto my sht/destroy stuff/is an uggo
28) Have you achieved perfect town? LOLOLOLOL nope and I doubt I ever will :')
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? It depends... if it's daytime, then tours. If it's night, then hunt for beetles
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Frozen over flooded town, every space on the ground will have blue roses with white carnations/white roses as a path. Insides of houses will be whatever I decide, and I'll have areas with pwps/dirt with ice qr patterns, and tons of sapphires everywhere next to things to represent frost crystals
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it's always relaxing slowly working on my town and trolling visitors 8)
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? not really snake because he trashed my landscaping jkjk

- Marshal
- Beautiful town
- Jacques, Marshal, Julian, Baarbara, Zell, Coco, Tangy
- dem bells yo $$$
- Resetti because in wild world he would just not shut up. He had about 50 windows of text, and then you had to do his silly little games.
- Jacques had given me the name "Ms. A" but then the convo about him giving me a bug title came up and he ended up calling me Ms. Buggly McMs. A St. Bug
- Aurora
- I was watching Sleeping Beauty
- Nearly!
- like 400k atm
- I love my statue fountain and my natural paths
- Alone most of the time
- Check out everything in town (buy sapling and bush starts and bamboo)
- Check if Redd is at my Plaza
- Check if any hybrids grew
- Talk to my villagers
- The white customised Rococo set
- It was one of my favourite periods to study in art history
- That you're free to customise your entire town
- Not really sure
- At the moment, a solid 6
- Save it and buy all the Gracie furniture sets
20) Do you Time-Travel?
- When It's necessary
- All the items
- Yes, including Katrina's and all T&T Emporium
- I hate lemons
- about an hour
25) Do you have a tan?
- I had one, but I lost it
- Diana
- Al or Tammy
- Yes
- Hunt, because you can just kinda go on auto-pilot while watching something else
- Not one in particular, just very decorated
- Because everything is nice and nothing goes particularly wrong. It's my own little perfect world
- EGBERT

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? I hate saying this...but Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Blanche, O'Hare, Butch, Apollo and Wolfgang
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Gold fishing rod
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Someone wanted to give me a nickname which I already had.
7) What's your town name? TroyWood (from Troy's Wood -> TroyWood
8) How did you come up with this name? This. ^
9) Is your town complete? Almost.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Exactly 10.000.000
11) What is the best thing about your town? That's really difficult to answer. I would say the patterns I've used.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With Friends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check the mail, search for buried items, Talk to villagers and check the mall for items which I don't have,
14) What is your favorite set? Astro and Princess
15) Why is it your favorite set? I like the style and colours.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Some meetings at the online island.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 9
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay public works projects in other towns.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Just in emergencies.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All except Katrina's fortune teller shop. I don't need it and imo it's ugly.
23) What's your least favorite item? Probably a horrible dress or skirt.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? About 40 minutes.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? I don't know. There are a lot...Triffles?
28) Have you achieved perfect town? I had it for one day.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Please...next question.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Beacuse I played ACWW and ACCF.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Perhaps?

Last edited:
I almost want to say Jambette because I don't like Marshal but I'll say Marshal
Beautiful town
Kabuki, Maple, and Rosie are my top 3
I like the fedora chair
Lyle, he won't ever stop talking
It took me like 5 months to get the police station in my old town.
Halfmoon
Idk I had Galifrey as a town name for like 3 towns and I wanted something different. Halfmoon first came to mind.
No, far from
About 15 mil atm
My villagers
Alone
Check if anyone is moving, shop, and landscape.
The gorgeous set
It's very elegant and I use it in my main room
It's replay ability
I got Chrissy and Francine as a starter once a while ago
6-10 needs improvment
Buy items I need
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes, but I try to cut back now
bells
need fortune teller shop still
don't have one
it ranges from 20 minutes to 5 hours lol
25) Do you have a tan?
no
Bob
Diva
yes
hunt
noppee
it's relaxing and re playable
Diva

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? MARSHAL PLEASE MARSHAL!!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Rudy, Eric, and Rosie
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The Water Bird, no doubt
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Eric re-gifting a gift I just gave him ten minutes ago
7) What's your town name? Greyton
8) How did you come up with this name? I used the name in a story I wrote a while back and I love it!
9) Is your town complete? Hell na
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Over 10mil?
11) What is the best thing about your town? The fact that I'm the mayor
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to my villagers, then hopelessly "fix" up my town.
14) What is your favorite set? Sleek Set
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's sooooo sleek! o_O
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? How it's such a personal game and how you can make your town your own
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I guess what I put above?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? -100 for now
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Turn it to TBT and spree on art
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep
23) What's your least favorite item? Pitfall seeds
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Depends on the day
25) Do you have a tan? Not now
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? I have both of them! :-D
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Klaus
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Noooooo
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: I haven't decided on one yet
31) Why do you play animal crossing? To have FUUUUUUN!!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? KLAUS! Shove em' up his a$$

Last edited:
Marshal!
Beautiful town
Beau and Diana
The entire mermaid set!
Resetti
When I realized that replacing patterns also changed the tiles already placed. So now my paths are different outfits instead of actual paths!
Ploofia
No clue, just popped into my head
Nope!
21 mill
Hmmm... probably my pink and black rose garden around the fountain (still a WIP)
Alone
Find fossils, work at the coffee shop, check out all of the stores.
Mermaid! Or rococo (in pink)...
Theyre so cute and whimsical!
The villagers weird nicknames and catch phrases
Cant think of anything funny, but recently I had a random player in CT give me and another player each 25 mill bells for no reason!
Ehhh... a 5?
Go on a shopping spree! Or try and buy dreamies.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
No
Items
Almost! Just missing out on the fortune telling shop and department store.
The kiddie set. Yuck.
Probably 1-2 hours.
25) Do you have a tan?
No
Diana!
Croque
Nope
Hunt
No, and no plans to atm.
Relaxation
Honestly? Most of the cranky and jock characters.

Marshall bc he is cute AF.
Beautiful town!! :)
O'hare, Muffy, Drago, Cole
Probably the Rose Armchair thing.
Lyle, most def.
When I changed Dizzy's catchphrase to "Dostibo" lmaooo
Bristol
It's the name of my significant other's town name.
The villager part is!! Just not trees and flowers!
Like 13 mil?
ME , OF COURSE
Alone. So I can fix stuff.
-Talk to O'hare
-Everything else
Alpine set.
Speaks to my soul, mannnn.
Not sure how to answer this.
I can't recall anything specifically.
HAHAHHAHA RN???? Maybe like a 2.
Give it away.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yuppers.
All the items, man.
I sure do.
The Barrier. Like wtf is that even for ugh
Idk as of lately every other day.
25) Do you have a tan?
No, I like to be pale af dude.
BOB.
Pashmina...
Not yet ((((((;
Hunt! Gotta catch them bugs yo.
GOD it's going to be pink and cute i swear *sweats*
Cause I have been playing it since the first one came out in 2001(???)
Literally Pashmina x10

Last edited:
Jambette because she's a novelty
Beautiful town!
Walker, Shari, Ankha, Rudy, Tom, Punchy, Poppy
Newspaper hat or sloppy chair
Lyle
Picking a flea off a villager then the villager asks to buy the flea
Mew
It is one of my favorite bands and also I just thought it sounded cute and unique!
I would say it is 30% complete in that I have most of the path mapped and planted
2.5mil
My Mayors house and my cute kitty villagers
Alone
Check for hybrids, Check for bamboo, visit mainstreet and check shops
Walk my paths, maybe do island tours, do favors for the villagers
Sloppy
Cause it reminds me of my room in real life (minus the trash)
The music And the whimsy
Friends planting pitfalls for me
6 since it's not yet complete
Improve my town!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes day by day.
Bells, items take up too much space
Yes even fortune teller!
Traffic cone
Too much
25) Do you have a tan?
No!
Bob <3
Mallary
Yes
Island tours
I don't know but there's going to be presents and pink trees everywhere, with dirt paths
black and white flowers on the bottom half, cedar and black & orange flowers on the top half.
misc garden tiles and flower pot qrs scattered.
It's relaxing and cute
Also Mallary

Last edited:
Marshal, cute squirrel!!!
Beautiful town, tons of flowers!
Tangy, Melba, Skye, Rolf
The Wedding Cake!
Lyle is so condescending and just downright irritating
I can't exactly account this for being funny, but the first carnation I ever got I ran over the very first day
Lumiouse
It is inspired from the large Paris-esque city in Pokemon X and Y
Not even halfway there!!!!
Ah only about 18 mil ;-;
The gorgeous light house and romantic bench lookout point on a cliff side overlooking the ocean, I love to sit there with my boyfriend and just relax with my game on :)
I was so alone the first two years of playing ACNL that I stopped playing and gave up so many times, playing with other people is one of the best things that I could ever want
Routine! Gem rock, talk to villagers, check Main Street shops, visit Shrunk, etc etc
Alpine
It gives off such a warm and cozy feeling, kind of like staying at your grandma's house for the weekend, if that makes any sense ^^'
The fact that the animals seem to know when you are sad and need comfort, same with Kapp'n. Every time I am feeling down he always reminds me to keep my head up and smile :)
Refer back to #6!
err..I suppose it is not terrible but it is far from good, perhaps a 3 or a 4?
I would use it to buy tons of collectables and hybrids and give them to my friends on the forums (psst, I'm talking to you Mari!!!)
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Personally, no, I like taking the game as it comes, time traveling would take away alot of what the game means to me
Bells! So I could buy the things I need (limited storage space!!)
Almost! I just need Katrina now :)
I am not a fan of the Mushroom set at all, I think it is hideous personally
I play about 2 to 5 hours every weekday and about 3 to 6 on weekends
25) Do you have a tan?
I do not
Bob!!!
Camofrog is just ugh, honestly it's a tie between him or Samson because I want them out of my town equally
Nope! I've got quite a ways to go
Tours! Medals and games with friends :)
No theme really, just want a cute garden-like vibe c:
So I can surround myself with positivity in a world that is full of anything but
Yes, like seven

Don't know Jambette, so Marshal.
Probably the bells.
Punchy and Peanut.
No clue!
I like them all, but honestly, probably Don.
Most of the sillier conversations between villagers.
Timeru.
Made it up for a story years ago. Hit a couple of consonants and filled in the vowels to make it look like an actual name.
Nope, though this town is only a few months old; my old one had a year's worth of progress before I stopped playing and later deleted it to start fresh.
Around 16mil, I think?
Perfect Re-Tail placement, right about halfway between the station (so visitors can quickly sell stuff) and the dock (so I can quickly sell island hauls).
I'm basically a hermit, so alone. Not that any of you people aren't worth hanging out with, I just prefer my solitude.
Run around watering my flowers and looking for my daily fossils (my collection there is complete, but they still sell for a nice bit of bells).
3-way tie between the Modern, Sleek, and Golden sets.
They all just look so nice!
The vibrant color theme and general cheery atmosphere.
Probably the time I went after a scorpion that I needed for the museum, caught its ire, swung my net just as it came at me... and caught a mosquito that had (unnoticed to me) flown over right above the darn thing. Needless to say, I got stung. Annoying at the time but hilarious now that I look back at it.
6/10. A work in progress.
Leave it in my ABD and never touch it, most likely.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Technically, yes, though I try not to go backwards in time (I accidentally fudged that up yesterday by setting the 3DS time for 6AM instead of PM after having previously logged out at 5:50PM that same day).
All the items. Bells are easy enough to earn.
Close, just need one more Gracie test to unlock the Emporium!
*shrug*
An hour or two, maybe?
25) Do you have a tan?
Nah, I'm always wearing a hat and don't spend enough time outside.
Diana, I guess?
Rasher. That scar on the back of his head freaks me out. :eek:
Yep! Well, haven't checked with Isabelle recently and I may be short on trees and/or flowers these days, but I got my golden can so who cares!
Both get old after a while, but tours can be kind of fun on occasion.
I'm going for a fully modern-themed town, aside from villager homes (the villagers themselves and whether I like them or not is more important than how their house looks).
Because I'm a munchkin that loves building up something from nothing (this is also why I tend to play JRPGs 99% of the time).
At the moment? Tipper for arriving from someone else's void and preventing me from acquiring a dreamie. I've mostly cooled down since I discovered her house plot but I'm still most cross with her.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette, for a change. I got Marshal as a campsite move-in, and he's cute, but I'm not overly attached to him.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Mallary!!!, Tabby, Maple, Molly, Baabara, Savannah, Pierce, Chief
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Berliner
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle! Ick.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I had someone over for a Halloween costume party in my museum, and we were by the train tracks so she could put on her costume. A masked villager ran over for candy, and we ran up the tracks to escape our costumes being turned into rags. But when we came down an hour later, the same villager was there and got her.
7) What's your town name? Ruddyoak
8) How did you come up with this name? Ruddyoak was an Ent in an old Lord of the Rings computer game.
9) Is your town complete? No, but I'm working on that now that my two dream towns are finished.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) No clue.
11) What is the best thing about your town? It feels very "me," and I feel peaceful and at home there.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone for playing, but love having dream visitors.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check mail, go shopping, check for movers.
14) What is your favorite set? Classic refurbished to violet.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's...classic. Haha. It goes well in a variety of settings.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Dream Suite and PWPs!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? An ACNL player from Tumblr came to Goblin to adopt a villager, and we had fun laughing about the then-unfinished town.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? In my heart: 10. (In reality, it's torn up because I'm redoing everything.)
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Start another town, pay off the houses, do a giveaway?
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes!
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items--Bells can't get you rare/DLC items unless someone is selling them...
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All except for Katrina's, because I never visit her. (I like her, though.)
23) What's your least favorite item? The bilboquet. I just really dislike its giant, useless self.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Five minutes to set the time on all three towns; much more if I actually play.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Vic? Beardo? Derwin?
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes, but then I cut down all my trees to redo the landscaping...
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Lord of the Rings (moreso The Hobbit)
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I will love it forever.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not in Ruddyoak (or any of my other towns), no.

Last edited:
1) marshal, definitely. i hate jambette with a passion. plus marshal is really cute :>
2) beautiful town, definitely. that's what i usually focus on before i pay off most of my loans.
3) lucky, i love his design and he's so cute and sweet. but lobo is a villager i grew up with and love so so much.
4) the mannekin pis. always had it right by my door when i could.
5) oh jeez, lyle :L
6) i've had a lot of laughs throughout the years, but something that recently made me laugh was when i first saw kappn's song about farting??? like i didn't even know it existed and i don't like fart humor but it caught me off guard and i was giggling like a fool
7) konoha
8) i don't know actually. i don't think i've ever had a town that wasn't called that, ever since the gamecube version.
9) i don't think i'll ever be finished with my town lmao
10) oof. no idea.
11) i love my gardens and paths c: it's all so pretty
12) with friends! i have a lot of good memories messing around and causing havoc in all of our towns together.
13) well i do my routine-type stuff (money rock, check the stores, get fossils, etc.), then talk to my neighbors, then i might just get gardening done or head to the island, just do whatever from there
14) it's a tie between the sloppy set and the modern set
15) the sloppy set is really cute and the modern set is just pretty much my style
16) all the different villager designs, probably. they're all so unique
17) can't think of any at the moment ovo
18) probablyyyyyy 7/10, still quite a few things i gotta do.
19) SCREAM INTO THE VOID
20) yup. always have.
21) all the items! because then you wouldn't even need the bells. or...wait, all the bells because then you could just buy whatever you want.
22) just need katrina's shop
23) can't think of any at the moment
24) oh boy. no clue. it varies.
25) nope
26) bob! i love the cats :3
27) wart jr. i hate him. i really, really do. he absolutely refuses to move out, and i always seem to get him in my town and its like sihghslgudi
28) yes!
29) hunt :> i love catching beatles
30) it's actually "sugar, we're going down" by fall out boy lmao
31) it's my happy place! it's so peaceful and i have so many happy memories with the game.
32) W A R T J R .

definitely marshal! i've never had him before, but he's so cute aaaaahhhhh

a beautiful town - a pocketful of bells doesn't sound like much to me. unless of course you mean an in-game pocket full of bells... which is still only around one and a half million bells.

poppy, melba, alfonso, eugene, felicity, rudy and wendy!

i don't know... it's been a while since i played, so i can't remember some of the stuff that's in the game lol

resetti tbh. he used to scare me as a kid, but now he can be can be annoying whenever i wanna reset. i actually don't get why he's in the game. yeah, he might be there to get kids to save their games before they quit, but is scaring some of them a good way to do that? i can't be the only one who was scared of him as a kid...

i can't remember - it's been a while since i played ac.

i have two towns - lumatown and pearlsey.

gotta finish this later

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Grizzly, Bluebear, Rowan, Curt, Robin, O'hare, Elise and many others I can't remember
4) What is your favorite item in the game? probably the fruit basket
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I don't even remember ;(
7) What's your town name? Degrassi
8) How did you come up with this name? From the show Degrassi
9) Is your town complete? It's about 75% complete
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Around 3 million
11) What is the best thing about your town? It has dirt paths
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I talk to my villagers, run on my dirt paths, shop, and water flowers to grow hybrids
14) What is your favorite set?The green set or the Gracie set
15) Why is it your favorite set? The green set looks really when customized to light green and the gracie set has a nice color scheme in my opinion.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The enviroment
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I got stung by a scorpion, then right when i got up, i got stung by a scorpion again.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8.5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy as many 4 leaf clovers as I can.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Only when I have to.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? all the items in the world
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? yes
23) What's your least favorite item? I don't really have a least favorite, but i never really like those weird Japanese masks that i don't know the name of
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 15 - 30 mins
25) Do you have a tan? no
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Probably Prince lol
28) Have you achieved perfect town? yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? island tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: woods
31) Why do you play animal crossing? to relax and create a wonderful world to live in
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? no

Back